Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-27-2013, 04:03 PM   #11
Walkermama
Registered Users

Re: 1 really torn up BGE & 1 size M bumpkin

Thought I'd be nice and leave the recipe for that amazing pork goulash:

http://www.womansday.com/recipefinde...8?click=rec_sr

Good stuff.

Advertisement

Walkermama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:56 PM   #12
wildsissy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

1. MOMMY2TWOGIRLS
2. B'LORELI'SMAMA
3. FERONIA
4. LFW802
5. WALKERMAMA

RANDOM.ORG PICKED NUMBER 3!! FERONIA YOU WIN!! My zip is 60110. I don't have the weight yet. I have to ask for help on figuring out all this because every time I try to figure out the shipping for something that is 3 oz it tells me that it's $5 or more.. at the post office it's $2.45 and depending on which website I just look up how much per ounce it varies.

Last edited by wildsissy; 02-27-2013 at 07:02 PM. Reason: RANDOM.ORG
wildsissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:58 PM   #13
amyrosita
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'd like to enter for either, but probably a better chance for the beat up blue one!
I made this a few weeks ago and my 5 year old LOVED IT, as did I! Crock pot chicken tacos. Just throw all ingredients in the crock pot in the morning and put it on low for the day...
2 chicken breasts
1 jar salsa
1 can black beans (and/or pintos)
1 can corn
Serve with your fave taco shells. SO GOOD!
amyrosita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 07:45 PM   #14
wildsissy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

1. happyme02
2. amyrosita

RANDOM.ORG PICKED #1!! HAPPYME02 YOU ARE THE WINNER OF THE BEAT UP BGE! My zip is 60110. I don't have the weight yet. I have to ask for help on figuring out all this because every time I try to figure out the shipping for something that is 3 oz it tells me that it's $5 or more.. at the post office it's $2.45 and depending on which website I just look up how much per ounce it varies.
Old 02-27-2013, 11:19 PM   #15
amyrosita
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: CLOSED! WINNERS HAVE BEEN CHOSEN & SENT MESSAGES!

I have a craft business & ship out hats all the time. If you stuff the dipes into just a small mailer, the post office price sounds accurate, and it should be the same weight as a hat. Also, if we send payment as a personal gift, you won't be charged any paypal fees at all. That's how we do it for co-op payments & it works well!
Old 02-28-2013, 06:02 AM   #16
happyme02
Registered Users

Yay! Excited to win my first lotto and really looking forward to adding this diaper to my rotation! I can't send a pm because I am new, but here is what I have come up with. Standard shipping for a 6oz package (assuming the diaper and envelope together are less than 6oz) is $2.58 and USPS.com said delivery confirmation is free if you buy electronically. PayPal fees would be 0.38. So, the total is $2.96. If this all sounds right, please pm me your Paypal addy and I'll send $3 over. Many thanks!
happyme02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:19 PM   #17
wildsissy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

amyrosita ~ part of the rules of diaper swappers is that you have to pay the paypal fees.. there is no exceptions and I don't want to get in trouble for trying to give away a diaper. Sorry.. it's not worth it to me. Also, random.org picked happyme02 as the winner for the BGE. Sorry amyrosita.
L♥VING MY WAHM PRODUCTS I FOUND HERE ON DIAPERSWAPPERS!! Homemade natural bath/skin products & candles from Alexanders Additions http://www.alexandersadditions.com/ and MAMA CLOTH great prices, amazing well made pads and she does custom work too visit The Silver Liner here.. http://hyenacart.com/stores/TheSilverLiner/
Old 02-28-2013, 07:04 PM   #18
amyrosita
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Oh my goodness! I totally misread that email notification! Sorry for the confusion! Also, I didn't know about the paypal rule at all... I just recently purchased some things through a co-op & was told to send payment as gift. Not trying to get anyone in trouble! Congrats winners!
Old 03-01-2013, 08:10 AM   #19
wildsissy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
FERONIA second call!
L♥VING MY WAHM PRODUCTS I FOUND HERE ON DIAPERSWAPPERS!! Homemade natural bath/skin products & candles from Alexanders Additions http://www.alexandersadditions.com/ and MAMA CLOTH great prices, amazing well made pads and she does custom work too visit The Silver Liner here.. http://hyenacart.com/stores/TheSilverLiner/
Old 03-01-2013, 09:06 AM   #20
bLorelei'smama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I'll take the pink one I came in second if you don't hear back from that mama! Thanks!
bLorelei'smama is offline   Reply With Quote