Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-12-2013, 06:34 PM   #21
Nalapoo
Registered
seller

My Mood:
Re: REDUCED OS and NB fitted-natural material and PUL-New pics and new dipes added 3/

Bump

Advertisement

Nalapoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 07:57 PM   #22
Nalapoo
Registered
seller

My Mood:
Re: **REDUCED 4/13** natural material OS&NB & PUL OS New pics and new dipes added 3/2

Reduced prices 4/13/13
Old 04-14-2013, 09:34 PM   #23
Drie _C
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: **REDUCED 4/13** natural material OS&NB & PUL OS New pics and new dipes added 3/2

Not tonight but I think I'll go with the 2 woolybums, & maybe the ooga & red...&i haven't looked yet but I want to see your wool.
Drie _C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 01:12 AM   #24
Campbellchik
Registered Users
seller

Purple kissas

Is the purple contour kissas with snappis still avail? If so, what size is it. My girl is 6 months right now...
Also, the 2 pink print wolly bums that appear to still be avail, what size are those?
Campbellchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 12:02 PM   #25
Nalapoo
Registered
seller

My Mood:

I pm'd you ladies!!
Old 04-15-2013, 01:23 PM   #26
m0xie
Registered Users

What newborn diapers do you still have available?
m0xie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 02:39 PM   #27
Nalapoo
Registered
seller

My Mood:

mOxie I pm'd you!
Old 04-18-2013, 08:59 AM   #28
twinmama13
Registered Users

what do you have left that will fit an 11#er?? No PUL needed
twinmama13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 07:39 PM   #29
Nalapoo
Registered
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinmama13 View Post
what do you have left that will fit an 11#er?? No PUL needed
Hi Mama...I was just getting ready to clean up this post or delete because I sold a bunch in the past few days. I have the two "Turn a new leaf" 100% HEMP diapers left....here's a description of those

https://www.etsy.com/transaction/72926719

https://www.etsy.com/transaction/72926720

IMHO they are nice diapers, but fit better on a toddler even though they can fold down to fit an Infant. They have some wear but we're not used for more than a few weeks. If you are using wool, they should fit ok, but with no cover they sag a bit. I did like them with my wool covers, and the material is a plus for sure.

I do have an entire set of these diapers that are not yet listed...I want to keep these together as a set though. (Ill have to count, but I think I have 12) They are AWESOME organic cotton and organic cotton fleece, but with a heavy wetter you will need doublers. My son was a heavy wetter and these only worked with a doubler- I used thirsties doublers and they worked great. I only used with him for a few weeks) With my daughter, we cloth diapered for only a little bit and I would recommend these for a stay at home mom or dad that would like to try EC....(which I highly recommend) my daughter has been peeing and pooing in the potty since 6 months regularly. I tried EC after my bff had her son potty trained at 11 months! Amazing.

http://www.etsy.com/transaction/60849100
The above link is NOT the link to my purchase...mine was a special Order but did not include the full descript of the diaper.... here is my purchase link...

https://www.etsy.com/transaction/74334703

Any who...let me know what you think.

Lynn