Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-26-2013, 09:07 AM   #1
lhozeska
Registered Users

nursing bra/hands free pumping tank

I am getting ready for baby #4 and with my job I will have to pump at my desk. I work with all women and it is already the accepted protocol for pumping.

Anyway, I am looking at this nursing/hands free pumping tank - Classic Coverage Hands-Free Pumping Bra & Nursing Tank by Rumina Nursingwear - I found it on Amazon and I would add the link, but I can not since I am new here.

Does anyone have one? Would you recommend it? Will it work for a 38DD?

It is kind of expensive, but I figure after I pay for a hands free device and a tank I will have paid more.

Advertisement

lhozeska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 12:38 PM   #2
AniMommy
Registered Users

My Mood:
I bought a sports bra at Ross for $10 and cut holes in the right spots. I wear nursing bras anyway. I put in on over my nursing bra without the straps - like a bandeau. Works great.

I like the looks of the nursing tank but unless you want to wash it everyday, you'll need more than one. But if you don't need to buy separate nursing bra, then it's probably the same cost wise.
AniMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 01:54 PM   #3
lhozeska
Registered Users

Re: nursing bra/hands free pumping tank

Thanks! That crossed my mind as well, but it appears that I would not have to wear a bra with it anyway, plus it would cover my midsection while pumping and provide more coverage in that area. The reviews that I can find are all good, but they are on Amazon and the manufacturers website.
lhozeska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 07:41 PM   #4
Jamimclaugh
Registered Users
seller

Re: nursing bra/hands free pumping tank

I found one on amazon that works well, http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/re.../dp/B00295MQLU
Jamimclaugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:48 PM   #5
dmbrown5
Registered Users
seller

I just ordered the simply wishes one from Walmart i originally ordered the madela hands free bra and when I got it home it was Waay too small and I went by the size chart. So I do not recommend the madela one
dmbrown5 is offline   Reply With Quote