Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-26-2013, 09:38 AM   #1
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

2WW ~ AHHH the Agony!

Here we go ladies a new 2WW thread!

Im 11dpo and still planning on testing Friday because I don't know how long the HCG trigger lasts in my system and don't want False BFP! KWIM!

Advertisement

Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 09:49 AM   #2
JasmineMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: 2WW ~ AHHH the Agony!

Thanks for starting a new thread Carissa! We were briefly DDC buddies before, let's make November our new meeting place!

I'm 8 dpo and I had a huge temp spike this morning -- up to 98.9 (I'm normally 98.2-98.6 after o, so that is big for me) BUT, I'm so afraid to hope. I just obsessively combed over my previous charts and I never had that high of temp outside of pregnancy.
Old 02-26-2013, 09:56 AM   #3
JasmineMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Also, love the title of this thread.
Old 02-26-2013, 10:05 AM   #4
MyGlorylife
Registered Users
Formerly: WrapHappy
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCPACandMommy
Here we go ladies a new 2WW thread!

Im 11dpo and still planning on testing Friday because I don't know how long the HCG trigger lasts in my system and don't want False BFP! KWIM!
Can't wait to know if anything is going on in there! Feeling anything?
Old 02-26-2013, 10:12 AM   #5
NOTWMommy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Jumping back in here ladies! This is my first cycle after m/c and I am 6dpo. I had a beautiful temp spike this morning but the progesterone is playing a big part in keeping my temps high.

Fingers crossed for all of you amazing ladies!
"But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD" Joshua 24:15
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3ec49c
NOTWMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 11:03 AM   #6
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

lmao i posted in the last post even tho I thought I was here. HAHA

well my update isnt what I was hoping. I took a new batch and lot # of walmart tests today and they either are not as sensitive (will show you what I mean in a sec) or they are showing my hcg dropping fast. they also took forever to come up. one barely has a line and the other clearly shows one. same pee.
of course I will keep testing till period arrives which should be 2-4 days.

see how these 2 tests look different but both its the same pee!! this is 2nd morning pee and most of the tests over the days have been 5th pee, 4th, 2nd with same or darker lines.

and my opk from last night and the 10miu tests that suck, i took today. but this one had the tiniest line. its pinker in real life next to white paper. yesterdays 10miu test didnt show anything till hrs later
Old 02-26-2013, 11:22 AM   #7
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by homebirthmom View Post
lmao i posted in the last post even tho I thought I was here. HAHA

well my update isnt what I was hoping. I took a new batch and lot # of walmart tests today and they either are not as sensitive (will show you what I mean in a sec) or they are showing my hcg dropping fast. they also took forever to come up. one barely has a line and the other clearly shows one. same pee.
of course I will keep testing till period arrives which should be 2-4 days.

see how these 2 tests look different but both its the same pee!! this is 2nd morning pee and most of the tests over the days have been 5th pee, 4th, 2nd with same or darker lines.

and my opk from last night and the 10miu tests that suck, i took today. but this one had the tiniest line. its pinker in real life next to white paper. yesterdays 10miu test didnt show anything till hrs later
hmm, i hope it's just the sensitivity of the test...those other lines looked so solid.

nice new thread!

i thought i was 8dpo but im only 7...and maybe even 6.5 or 6 cuz i think i ovulated over night...i woke feeling a bit sluggish and even like i had chills...but i think it's because i am developing a sinus infection and nothing fun like a baby...

MUCOUS TALK WARNING:

there is one thing that seems...different. i usually have creamy cm from about 3dpo, that stays pretty consistent until about 7dpo. i always have to reach up around my cervix to check it...and then it usually dissipates about 10dpo until af at 14dpo...well this month, i am feeling cm actually coming out of me onto my skivvies...it seems much more abundant. and last night i got a shooting cramp in my right side that kind of...reverberated for about a minute and then stopped...and today i feel heavy in the uterus and a teensy bit crampy like i might start my period...even though i know it's a week until that happens...i need to go back over my chart to see if this is my norm...and i really need to start taking more detailed notes each cycle so i dont have to bother getting all hyped up if it's just my cycle's m.o.
Old 02-26-2013, 11:36 AM   #8
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

um yeah, just took a clear blue easy early +/- and it was a dark + in under 30 seconds w 2 and 4th morning pee. dipped it and peed on it LOL

so 4 tests today. all BFP but in different darkness

this one is not even 30 seconds in

under 2 mins. way darker now

Last edited by homebirthmom; 02-26-2013 at 11:42 AM.
homebirthmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 12:27 PM   #9
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasmineMama View Post
Thanks for starting a new thread Carissa! We were briefly DDC buddies before, let's make November our new meeting place!

I'm 8 dpo and I had a huge temp spike this morning -- up to 98.9 (I'm normally 98.2-98.6 after o, so that is big for me) BUT, I'm so afraid to hope. I just obsessively combed over my previous charts and I never had that high of temp outside of pregnancy.
Oh that would be amazing to share the DDC again!! Im really want this as Im sure all of you do, but like you am so afraid to hope!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyGlorylife View Post
Can't wait to know if anything is going on in there! Feeling anything?
I have been nauseated off and on and had TMI...Horrible Diarrhea, Acne off and on and breast are somewhat sore but also on Progesterone suppositories!

Quote:
Originally Posted by homebirthmom View Post
um yeah, just took a clear blue easy early +/- and it was a dark + in under 30 seconds w 2 and 4th morning pee. dipped it and peed on it LOL

so 4 tests today. all BFP but in different darkness

this one is not even 30 seconds in

under 2 mins. way darker now
That test looks good mama! But maybe you should give it a rest for a couple of days and then retest to see if it is truly darker or getting lighter after a couple days!?
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 12:32 PM   #10
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

the progesterone can do that to you also confuses you a ton. im not on progesterone at all and have had loser bowels and acne and sore sore boobs- which is NOT like me. so perhaps you get a bean??

as far as me, silly girl, me not testing would be torture LOL.
but yes. I see your point. after a loss you get anxious and excited. also heard that some of those cheap walmart test were picking up 10miu hcg vs 25, so its possible that I got a sensitive batch and thats why my tests were darker.