Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-01-2013, 11:05 AM   #11
MommyJen_11
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: 5 weeks!

I'm 5 weeks too. Really excited to make my first appointment. We visit the birthing center on Monday and I will make the appointment then. I assume for the end of March. I think it will fly by as time just doesn't seem to stand still since having my son.

Last time I wore my own clothes until around 20 weeks. I am hoping I at least fit into my stuff through 10-12 weeks because of my sister's wedding. We are going to announce around Easter I think.

Advertisement

MommyJen_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 11:35 AM   #12
jmnanny
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyJen_11
I'm 5 weeks too. Really excited to make my first appointment. We visit the birthing center on Monday and I will make the appointment then. I assume for the end of March. I think it will fly by as time just doesn't seem to stand still since having my son.

Last time I wore my own clothes until around 20 weeks. I am hoping I at least fit into my stuff through 10-12 weeks because of my sister's wedding. We are going to announce around Easter I think.
Congrats! Yeah I can't quit counting down days till my ultrasound 18 days to go
Old 03-01-2013, 01:22 PM   #13
FairSailing188
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm six weeks as of yesterday and have been in maternity pants officially since Monday. I'm already the size I was at 16 weeks with my first at six weeks! I probably won't need maternity tops for another month or two, but I was SO glad to put on the comfy pants. I can't believe I still have two weeks until my appointment.

Under normal circumstances I'd say I told you so. But, as I have told so with such vehemence and frequency already the phrase has lost all meaning. Therefore, I will be replacing it with the phrase, I have informed you thusly.
FairSailing188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 05:54 PM   #14
Anna0623
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I may need to get my maternity clothes out soon too. I'm 9 weeks along with my third. I have pulled out a few maternity shirts because their loose and comfortable to wear around the house, but I don't need them yet. Probably will in the next few weeks. I need the weather to warm up so I can wear some of cute summery maternity clothes.
Anna0623 is offline   Reply With Quote