Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-05-2013, 11:27 AM   #21
katengrace
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: August '11- March Chat

Oh yea, I take all the girls with me everywhere. You know how you round a corner at a store and you have one or two in the cart, and then more following? People always start to push their cart thinking well two or three just passed surely that's all right? I always have at least one straggler, and people ask is that all? Lol. I get the wow! Four girls, are you trying for a boy? And dh gets, you poor guy...surrounded by all those women. It gets old.

Glad to know an Odyssey can fit more...I think about having more everyday. However, dh isn't interested. He worries about college tuition, space and being spread too thin.

Advertisement

Old 03-05-2013, 01:07 PM   #22
estradaamyl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I hope this works... not the best camera pic, but it shows the craziness.

Last edited by estradaamyl; 03-05-2013 at 01:09 PM.
estradaamyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 01:08 PM   #23
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

LOL I made cookies last week for the kids....well they were suppose to be for the kids. Not sure if I make the best oatmeal cookies in the world or if it is bc I am pregnant but I couldn't get enough!!

As for the comments UGH!!!!! One lady, while I was registering for the hospital walked by me and said "Oh lord help us, you have your hands full." I was so MAD!!!! I was thinking my kids are beter behaved than you--I was thinking other things too but I really will not type them lol. That was probably the worst. When I was newly pregnant we were on the beach and a lady thought she was being funny by saying. "Haha you have your hands full you need another one." I just well actually--lol to her defense she probably had some margaritas in her. Which I was actually craving some sort of tropical beach alcoholic beverage at that moment. LOL

As for odysseys again. I could fit 2 more. Not sure I will try that with babies though. Installing the carseats yesterday made me think I was DONE!!!! I think dh is done too but you never know. I was thinking about getting my tubes tied but I am not sure if that will affect breastfeeding and I do not want anything to complicate that. We will see what happens and I am sure that even if we are done we would always excited for more.
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 01:10 PM   #24
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Amy that is CLASSIC!
Old 03-05-2013, 01:15 PM   #25
katengrace
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Love it Amy! I'll have to show dh.

As for rude comments, one woman who was taking my blood at the hospital before I had Brynn asked me what # baby this was, and when I said she was my fourth she asked if we had cable tv because if we didn't then maybe I should look into it.

And when I told my GP I was pregnant again, she said you do know where they come from right? Yea, I switched doctors immediately after that one.
Old 03-05-2013, 01:36 PM   #26
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

LOL I would have said yeah cable got me into this mess. My friend said the
"You know what causes that right?" I just said yeah but I am not going to stop doing that.
Old 03-05-2013, 01:55 PM   #27
estradaamyl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

My fav comeback to that one has always been, " Yeah, I think we're getting pretty good at it- don't you?"

Oh and just a FYI for the Odyssey. Because putting all those in was super crazy. Getting them in is not so much. I slide the front passengers seat up. Then I can take the captain's chair and pop the latch that makes the seat pop out the back to slide it in the middle? And all the kids can climb in the 3rd row. And Juniper thinks it's the most hilarious thing to be almost upside down. I hope you understand all that!
estradaamyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 01:57 PM   #28
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
My Mood:
I've never really understood this ^ comment. Who brings up the fact that a couple are having sex? Duh- yeah we know what causes it AND WE LIKE IT!! So there.

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 02:00 PM   #29
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Britt LOL EXACTLY!
Old 03-05-2013, 02:20 PM   #30
sugar_crystalz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

WE GOT THE DENALI!!!! AAAAHHHHHH! Luke just texted me asking "both our names?" after the test drive so that's gotta be what that means, lol! Yay! So freakin excited! After he gets done with the paperwork there he's going to go test drive a truck that he was looking at to trade for his truck plus $1000. His truck's developing issues so we need to get rid of it right away!