Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-05-2013, 03:25 PM   #31
katengrace
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: August '11- March Chat

LOL, those are good comebacks. Wish I could have come up with that, I just stand there dumbfounded.

Congrats on the new car Crystal!

Advertisement

Old 03-05-2013, 06:27 PM   #32
heyuitsme
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Yay Crystal! always nice to find that will fit your needs! I can't imagine our old car with all the kids...they would have fit, and did for a while, but it was constant fighting between sydney and elijah.

I'd love to share the cookies. ohmagosh, I LOVE to underbake them a bit (nice and gooey), but then I eat so many of them. I pack them up into separate containers. My gooey cookies, and everyone else's regular cookies. I would totally share, but wayne doesn't get the big deal (what is wrong with him!?! ), and the kids just want cookies no matter what they look like, so why waste the awesomeness!

I'm always shocked when I get the 'big family' looks/comments. we only have 3 kids! I was walking with all 3 into walmart the other day and some guy literally stopped in his tracks, "that looks like a lot of fun," in a very shocked and stunned voice. Again, just 3 kids...my friends with 5 kids (all girls) would make your head spin. I admit I count when i see a larger group, but mostly just cuz I'm curious. I mostly notice families when their kids are sassy brats, not the quantity of kids.
heyuitsme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 02:47 PM   #33
sugar_crystalz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Luke's picking up his new truck today... We're signing papers on my Denali tomorrow and getting it either tomorrow night or Sat morning. Woot! Can't wait.

I've been kind of lazy today. I did a bit of cleaning and some knitting but I don't actually HAVE to have anything done and it's nice. I think I'm going to go play a video game for awhile- haven't done that in months. I have to go drop off girl scout cookie money at school later. I don't have a vehicle atm but it's SUPER nice out so I don't mind walking. Love seeing the snow melt!
Old 03-07-2013, 07:50 PM   #34
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Our snow is almost all gone, except the huge dirty piles in the parking lots around town, lol.
It's going to be in the low 60's tomorrow, and the kids are out of school so outside they go! I'm going to take advantage as well and start to organize the shed, so I can put more stuff in it, and actually get to stuff.

I busted butt today. I rearranged both kids rooms, and the office/craft room. Since it's going to rain this wknd I will save the purging of clothes and fabric til then, plus finishing laundry. I was nonstop though from about 9:30 until 8:30! Too much for this pg mama. Pretty sure it's an early to bed kinda night. Kids have been down since 8 and dh just left for bowling night. House is clean, and quiet! What I realllly need right now is a tall glass of wine... but alas, there's none in the house. dang. lol
Old 03-07-2013, 08:04 PM   #35
heyuitsme
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Mostly melted snow?!?!? Dang. We've got so much snow still it's not even funny. it is only in the low thirties here. We took a walk to the library. It was nice to get out side. When it gets warm here we well clean the garage also. It needs it badly. Not to mention I need somewhere to put my garage sale stuff.
Old 03-08-2013, 05:09 AM   #36
sugar_crystalz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

We have some green patches but definitely not mostly melted! You got hit big last week or so, right Naomi? I have a lot of people from Cleveland/Sheboygan on my friends list and they were all talking about how horrible it was. We had a 40 degree day that day!

Luke got his truck... super pretty! And we got his old truck traded in without it breaking down- best part! Signing papers on mine tonight and the girls start Fri night swimming tonight so that'll work great since I won't have to worry about picking them up.

In a huge yarn buying mood. And not cheap knitpicks either, lol.
Old 03-08-2013, 06:10 AM   #37
heyuitsme
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Yeah Crystal we got 12 inches in one storm and that was after a 5 inch snow storm. Green grass is still a ways away for us.
Old 03-08-2013, 06:23 AM   #38
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Crystal congrats on the new car!!!!!!
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 07:13 AM   #39
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
My Mood:
Congrats on news cars, bummer on the massive snows. I'm sorry I am blanking on my personals right now

It's a tad warmer okay than its been, 40* already at 8am! That's a good sign.

Harper is sick again. She's had a snotty nose for a few days but this morning her breathing is very shallow and labored. She's warm but no fever and she has no energy at all. She really doesn't feel well.

Tonight is the Fancy Schmancy Dancy at Nathan's preschool. I'm taking him and were dressing all up! He's even wearing a little suit! I've got a closet full of ball gowns from the MC balls so I just need to pick one. If dd isn't well still I may just dress in slacks and a nice top so I can tend to her more easily (she has to come). Plus, if I need to put her in the RS that would look pretty silly over a black tie dress.

What are you all up to today/ this weekend?

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 08:54 AM   #40
dagmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Britt sorry about the sickies. But so cute about the dance!!!

It is going to be beautiful weekend--no plans though today will be 70 so I may go for a walk at some point.

The only plan I think is there is a local guy who makes art out of scrap metals he finds. He has several dinosaurs he made so we will take the boys over to see them.

I told dh before baby is due I want to go to the Cheescake Factory--more for a meal but I will get a dessert lol. He asked why before you have the baby--I just said bc "I am craving it." Not sure when we will go it is 2 hrs away.

So dr told me Thursday that he expects baby around the 4th-8th of April. DD is the 22nd. So I bought some really small covers an preemie prefolds yesterday lol! I think I am done now. Well until the next purchase that I NEED LOL!
dagmomma is offline   Reply With Quote