Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-01-2013, 10:10 AM   #1
kayleesmom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Teachers what kind of presentation ideas can I do with 2nd and kindergrtener?

My daughters are in 2nd and kindergarten there school is very good but we are moving in July n i don't want them to be behind.
So my niece is in 3td grade at different school n did poster presentation about a country. Also insect. My dAughter wants to do one too so I don't know where to start she said she would like to do germeny. But I need ideas of what kinds of things to research. My sister said like what languages what flag looks like, but what else? I was gonna have her write it out on paper as sloppy copy the put bullets on poster board and have her paste a picture of the flag. But what other ideas. N as fr kindergartener I am clueless as to what have her do. Any ideas?
and after the country I was gonna ask 2nd grader to do a animal or lnsect.

Oh yah I was gonna try n get to library to get some books to help them do the projects.
Thanks

Advertisement

kayleesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 10:36 AM   #2
mcpforever
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Teachers what kind of presentation ideas can I do with 2nd and kindergrtener?

Food (you can find pictures, recipes, and make it), clothing, music (listen to it and pictures of composers), castles (tons of pics on internet).

The library book(s) will help out a lot-specifically a children's nonfiction about Germany.

ETA: For the animal/insect: habitat, diet, life span/cycle, adaptations, predator/prey

Last edited by mcpforever; 03-01-2013 at 10:37 AM.
mcpforever is offline   Reply With Quote