Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-26-2014, 11:27 PM   #1
CaronForEachOther
Registered Users
seller
seller

Prayer Warriors Needed for my SIL

PRAYER WARRIORS:

Please storm Heaven with your prayers tonight and continue to lift up my sister-in-law Natalie Lesnefsky. Today marks Day 7 she has been in the hospital due to severe abdominal pain. The doctors have run through all the usual tests and everything has come back normal so far. The doctors have all said they are stumped. They are trying to think "outside of the box" now. She has a loving husband and three sweet kiddos under the age of 6. She is an amazing women and mother and the author of The Busy Budgeting Mama blog (some of you may follow her blog).

Later this morning she has a huge test which could find a cause to all of her pain and/or put her in the care of one of the best doctors in Pittsburgh. In order to do this test she has to be off of pain meds at 2am and the test isn't scheduled until sometime around 8am. These past few days the pain has been progressively getting worse and worse with morning time being the hardest. Understandably she is scared. We REALLY need this test to happen for her!

Our family is starting a fast today through however long it takes to figure out a diagnosis and we welcome you to fast and pray along side us. Fast whatever you would like to whatever degree you would like but please please join us... there is power in numbers and miracles to be had through the power of prayer and fasting together.

Please share her story with anyone and everyone you know, add her to prayer lists, prayer groups, send her encouraging words, offer up suffering for the Holy Spirit to guide the doctors to the correct diagnosis. Our family has felt so much love from everyone and we appreciate your continued prayer and support. To God be the glory! Jesus we trust in You.

Regardless of religion, denomination, whether you pray or even believe in God I just beg of you to do whatever it is you do to lift her and her family up during this time.

Thank you so much in advance! <3

Advertisement

Old 02-26-2014, 11:34 PM   #2
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
No Longer Here

My Mood:
Re: Prayer Warriors Needed for my SIL

Prayers sent Keep us posted please
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 04:15 PM   #3
CaronForEachOther
Registered Users
seller
seller

Praise Jesus!!!! HIDA scan showed Obstruction and inflammation of gall bladder, they also found that her cyst on her pancreas needs to be removed. She's going to transfer to other doctor for a lapro surgery to remove gall bladder and cyst. Feel so many miracles today. The miracle of the pain staying away for HIDA scan and that they were able to get to the bottom of this and that they found this cyst that could have ended up being cancerous. Power of prayer! Faith is stronger than ever! Thanks so much for all you prayer warriors!!!
Old 02-28-2014, 12:20 PM   #4
CaronForEachOther
Registered Users
seller
seller

She still needs huge prayers... last night during her hospital transfer the pain was unbearable again... it looks like they wont be doing surgery until Tuesday at the earliest... just got this update from my BIL...

"Doctors agreed that surgery is the plan. She will have her gall bladder out, cyst on pancreas and spline. The earliest possibility looks like Tuesday. The good news is they said nothing is an emergency that is life threatening. The reason the wait is longer is because the are going to do the surgery laparoscopically with a robot. They said the cyst is precancerous. After surgery she needs to be in hospital for 5-7 days, the other bad news is there is still uncertainty that both these procedures will fix cause of the pain. So the news is good that nothing is emergent and life threatening but hard on her to be away from home for so long. She really misses the kids and it breaks my heart for her. They have done well with managing pain since last night and she is on a pain pump. Please pray that the pain continues to be managed and that we can all have patience and peace. Feeling very worn today but I know that God has to have a plan."
Old 02-28-2014, 08:06 PM   #5
hbee
Registered Users
seller
seller

Prayers for your family and especially your SIL. Let us know how things go.
hbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 08:17 PM   #6
Prettylocks
Registered Users
seller

Praying for your SIL and family.
Old 03-04-2014, 11:29 AM   #7
marliah
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Wow I was just reading her blog recently, started on her playroom makeover then read all about her best friend....poor momma, I will pray as led. I hope she recovers quickly! I would think the gallbladder is the source of trouble, I was going to suggest it be checked after reading your initial post. Gallbladder issues can cause incredible levels of pain.

to her.