Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-22-2013, 06:49 PM   #111
sma123
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I put on a sports bra and running pants yesterday and started laughing b/c I felt like a before pic on a weight loss commercial. It was actually sad but I had to laugh...

Advertisement

Old 03-22-2013, 07:04 PM   #112
3lilbubs
Registered Users
seller

Re: The Big Mamas March Thread

Don't be so hard on yourself! My "baby" is going to be 3 in May. I do NOT have an excuse! You're a month postpartum, you're not even done shrinking!
3lilbubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 08:30 PM   #113
s2grace
Registered Users
seller

Love seeing the loss. I've been at this since mid January. I started at 206 and am down 15 lbs which i know is good. But i just added the inches lost and its only 3.5! iam working out w turbo fire 6 days a week and Using my fitness pal and am staying in calories and making good food choices. Why am I not seeing bigger changes? My clothes feel better but going from not working out to working my butt off. ... I feel like I should see more! Plus I'm beat by 6 pm every night. made an apt for the dr on Monday to see if all is well. I'm sure it is but just want to check.
Old 03-22-2013, 08:53 PM   #114
3lilbubs
Registered Users
seller

Shannon, in addition to doing P90x I have to do some extra cardio to see the loss. I'm a stay at home mom so I guess I don't do enough walking around during the day/being active to burn the weight. I do minimum 30 minutes on the exercise bike, up to 60 if I have the energy. When I started doing that, the weight started coming off faster. I'm losing approximately 2lbs/week which is slower than I'd like.. but you read everywhere that slow weight loss is more permanent so I'm clinging to those words to get me through the summer.

Here's the ones that make me really angry at myself for getting so big. I looked pregnant! I purposely didn't "suck it in" in these photos, I want to see when my abs start to show for real. And yes, my exercise clothes are WAY too big now, need to go buy something that fits this week, That bra is about 4 inches too big on the bottom now and I am nearly falling out of it.

jan 13, 2013 phase 1 start

Mar 21, 2013 phase 3 week 1

see what I mean? It' harder to see from the front but from the side, wow! I'm anxious to see what I can do with a second round of p90x!

Last edited by 3lilbubs; 03-22-2013 at 09:21 PM.
Old 03-22-2013, 09:51 PM   #115
tallanvor
Registered Users
seller

Impressive, Liz!

AFM, we just got back from our mission trip. Being a picky eater is not a good thing on a mission trip when someone else is in charge of food. I doubt I gained anything, as we were doing a lot of moving around, but my gut is not happy with me and will be very happy to get back into its usual food routine.
tallanvor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 09:13 AM   #116
AcrossTheUniverse
Registered Users
Formerly: ReiSapphireJade
seller

My Mood:
You look great Liz!

Down to 217 today. I've been really diligent about tracking on MFP. I also spent a lot of time pulling weeds and the like for the past 2 days. I am so sore! I'm not sure if I am going to do yoga or the eliptical today.

Heather- Wife to 1, Mom to 5!
80lbs lost & counting!
Sent using DS Forum
*i* Loved and Lost (6/12), (9/12), & (2/13) *i*
AcrossTheUniverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 09:16 AM   #117
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Surgery went well. Right now I'm eating whatever sounds good. Hoping to get back to healthy eating as soon as I feel better.
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 09:55 AM   #118
3lilbubs
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimy72 View Post
Surgery went well. Right now I'm eating whatever sounds good. Hoping to get back to healthy eating as soon as I feel better.
Hope it's a quick recovery!

Thanks guys! Heather, yoga will help push the soreness out of your muscles, just be careful with the balance poses if you're feeling weak. Give yourself more time to adjust.

Last edited by 3lilbubs; 03-23-2013 at 09:56 AM.
Old 03-23-2013, 10:13 AM   #119
tallanvor
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimy72 View Post
Glad to hear things went well.
tallanvor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 11:04 PM   #120
Melmonkey
Creator Of The Pixie Skirtie<br>www.hyenacart.com/Melmonkeyszoo
seller
seller

My Mood:

Your name Mel
Starting Weight 182
Current Weight 182
Short-Term Goal (ie. "X" by valentines/March) 165 by end of April
Long-Term Goal 135 lbs
Weight Lost to Date Starting with you all right now!
Weight Loss Plan I work out 6 days a week using Team BeachBody workout DVDs and I plan on starting back to South Beach Diet, I just need to figure out how to simplify it to not be cooking 4x a day!