Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-25-2013, 08:15 AM   #121
AcrossTheUniverse
Registered Users
Formerly: ReiSapphireJade
seller

My Mood:
Down to 213.6 today. I was so sore over the weekend I couldn't even handle a full yoga session but feel better this morning. Hoping to be back around 210 soon so I can set my sights on the 190s!

Heather- Wife to 1, Mom to 5!
80lbs lost & counting!
Sent using DS Forum

Advertisement

*i* Loved and Lost (6/12), (9/12), & (2/13) *i*
AcrossTheUniverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 11:05 AM   #122
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: The Big Mamas March Thread

Still up today but not as bad. Weighed in at 154.2 this morning so I only have 1.2 lbs to loose to get back to where I was pre surgery. Right now I'm still trying to take it easy and lay down most of the day. Still have a week and a half before my follow up visit with the dr. where I expect he will allow me to start exercising, slowly. Probably have to start with walking and build up from there. Trying to really focus on drinking plenty of water today. I haven't been drinking enough and with all the meds and such I know I need it.
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 12:43 PM   #123
B's Mommy
Registered Users
Formerly: All Fleeced Out
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm glad your surgery went well! I hope the next couple weeks goes by fast for you! I remember how much it sucked waiting to be healed enough to exercise again after my c-section (and I'm really only just now truly "can do whatever I want" exercise wise at the FOUR month mark, though anything ab related scares me because I'm still afraid of bursting open).
Old 03-27-2013, 12:42 AM   #124
3lilbubs
Registered Users
seller

Hope you can be moving around again soon Lauren!

AFM, I'm at a rough point. I've been dragging my feet about getting to my workouts during the day, resulting in doing a lot of them late in the evenings when I'm really not "into it" both mentally and physically. I'm also stressing a bit, and avoiding the grocery store shopping with my kids and so I've been eating more junky. I will be shocked if I lose anything at all this week.
3lilbubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 07:22 AM   #125
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Focused on water yesterday and am now just left with half a lb to go to be back to where I was pre surgery. But I think I overdid it yesterday and today I really need to rest. Virginia- I hear you on that. It was almost a year post c section that I finally started feeling "normal" and like I wouldn't bust open. Luckily this was laproscopic, so only a bunch of tiny incisions, and not as much scar tissue.
Old 03-27-2013, 07:46 AM   #126
AngelRae
Registered Users

Hello ladies im new here and hope i can join in and get some encouragment i have to lose so bad im getting to a point where my knees are killing me and it hurts just to get up off the coach or chair. im a mama of 2 beautiful boys my oldest is almost 7 and my youngest is almost 4 months.

Your name: RaeAnne
Starting Weight: 270
Current Weight:256
Short-Term Goal: 20 lbs by june 5
Long-Term Goal: 150-160 is my ultimate goal but once i reach 199 ill be happy its been a long time since i was in the 100's
Weight Lost to Date: 14 but that includes what i lost once i had my son as well
Weight Loss Plan: trying to eat better more fruit and veggies, walk at least 3 times a week.
AngelRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 07:51 AM   #127
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Welcome RaAnne! Always nice tohave someone new along for the ride!
Old 03-27-2013, 01:31 PM   #128
s2grace
Registered Users
seller

I've been so so tired this week! Took yesterday off and was so tempted to do so today. So I took a little nap and then did my turbo fire. I am so glad I did it!!!
Old 03-27-2013, 07:32 PM   #129
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

WTG! I have done better today, but my mom is making chineese food for dinner.
Old 03-28-2013, 02:58 PM   #130
tallanvor
Registered Users
seller

I haven't really disappeared, just not really posting because I'm not really doing anything right now. Deployment is coming really soon, I was out of town for the week, and nothing changes for me anyway. I do see the endocrinologist next Wednesday, though, so hopefully I will be able to post some changes soon. And it's getting warmer, so will be spending more time outside and getting back into using the elliptical, which I prefer over the various videos I have.
tallanvor is offline   Reply With Quote