Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 02-15-2013, 09:04 AM   #1
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
going to Universal - Just me and Hubby :)

changed my post to say: if we were to go to Disney, which would you go to if adults only?
we will be doing magic kingdom with the kids later this yr.
we are also going to Universal which is our fav

Advertisement

Last edited by homebirthmom; 04-02-2013 at 08:53 PM.
homebirthmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 01:08 PM   #2
madebymommy
Banned - User Requested
seller

My Mood:
Re: going to Universal - Just me and Hubby :)

I'm no help with a hotel, we stayed at DH's grandparents condo when we went. But OOH how fun! We went on our honeymoon, and hit Universal and Downtown Disney! Margaritaville at Universal is a great place for lunch!!
madebymommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 02:16 PM   #3
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

yeah we havent had a honeymoon yet and recently lost our baby so Its really needed for us to get away and laugh alot. im VERY excited. just wishing it was next month we leave in April!! we do have a driving vacation set for TX too but wont be till May or June and its with 5 kids. so stressful. ah!
Old 02-15-2013, 09:22 PM   #4
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

bump
Old 02-15-2013, 09:27 PM   #5
pinky74
Registered Users
seller
seller

The hotels on site are somewhat reasonable and come with perks like fast passes. Plus you will be right there. Its off season so it that could help also. Be wary of duplicate hotels on the same street! There many and its been a while so I can't offer a whole lot of suggestions.
Old 02-17-2013, 08:59 AM   #6
arihillfarm
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by homebirthmom View Post
Need help finding a hotel in Orlando. we are only there 4 nights and we get in pretty late the first night) we have 3 days to do stuff
were can I look that shows pics and prices and all amenities? (cause there are like 29million sites LOL)

what we are asking for:
shuttle to Universal or Disney
must have a pool so we can lay out
free breakfast or a restaurant w buffet
walking distance from Downtown Disney or mini golf

we weren't planning to rent a car. (well unless we go to the ocean for a day or 2 then we will- plus taxis alone to and from hotel may be worth getting a rental)

any suggestions?
last time we stayed at Clarion Inn for $55 a night. was ok...
If you want to stay within walking distance to Downtown Disney, this is your best option, http://www.downtowndisneyhotels.com/hotels/best-western for the best price with reliable regular buses to the Disney parks. A breakfast buffet is available but not included. If you are interested, don't let the prices on their website scare you. Through our consolidator, I can get much better pricing (about $76 night including taxes). Just let me know dates and I'll be able to get you a more accurate price. :-)

-Astrid
WAHM to DD 13, DS 6 and DS 3 and I'm a Magic Maker with Off to Neverland Travel, specializing in Disney! Ask me about how to get the vacation of your dreams (Disney or elsewhere) for the best price and service possible at no extra cost to you. "Like" my agency page on Facebook for the latest travel specials!

Last edited by arihillfarm; 02-17-2013 at 09:29 AM.
arihillfarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 09:10 AM   #7
arihillfarm
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I also wanted to add that with the spring room only offer at WDW, you can get a value resort during the week for $98 a night including taxes and Disney will give you free roundtrip transportation from and to the airport and to all of the parks, Downtown Disney, etc. The food courts at the Value resorts don't offer buffets, but they are reasonable for breakfast (about $6-10pp).

-Astrid
WAHM to DD 13, DS 6 and DS 3 and I'm a Magic Maker with Off to Neverland Travel, specializing in Disney! Ask me about how to get the vacation of your dreams (Disney or elsewhere) for the best price and service possible at no extra cost to you. "Like" my agency page on Facebook for the latest travel specials!
Old 02-26-2013, 11:07 AM   #8
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

thank you!! I have to book something soon :/
Old 02-26-2013, 08:06 PM   #9
arihillfarm
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by homebirthmom View Post
thank you!! I have to book something soon :/
You're welcome! Feel free to send me a PM if I can answer any questions or get other prices for you.

-Astrid
Old 02-26-2013, 08:15 PM   #10
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

ooh we apply for military discounts. I wonder what that would lead to
we are leaving April 20-24th.