Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-04-2013, 01:44 PM   #21
badmisterkitty
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: If your baby held head up and/or rolled over early..

My oldest was born holding her head up, but hit all of her milestones at the usual times. My middle coudln't hold her head up for what seemed like forever (it was huge) and was earlier with milestones. My third had head control at the usual time and seems to be hitting milestones at the usual time also.

Advertisement

Old 03-04-2013, 02:30 PM   #22
misskira
Banned - User Requested
seller
seller

My Mood:

YES.

He could at will could roll front to back at 4 weeks, back to front at 6 weeks, crawling at 4 months, standing with nothing to hold at 5 months, first steps at 6 months, and independently walking across the room before 7 months. I've posted video here before because it was too insane to believe, lol. This kid has crazy determination, let me tell you.
misskira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 03:57 PM   #23
my2sweets
Registered Users

My Mood:
Dd2 and ds had good head control since day 1. Dd2 was rocking on hands and knees by 3.5mos...and that is where her 'earlyness' stopped lol She didnt crawl until 9mos and didnt walk until 18.5mos. Ds is only 11 wks old and he can push himself forward with his legs during tummy time but thats it

Swagbucks. Search. Earn. Redeem. Yep, it's that simple (I've earned $70 in gift cards and counting!).
my2sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 04:16 PM   #24
momofdestructobaby
Registered Users
seller

My DD held her head up, strongly, at a couple days old. She sat, independently, at 5 months but didn't crawl (army style) until 10-11 months old and didn't walk until nearly 15 months old.
momofdestructobaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 05:16 PM   #25
ulawolf
Registered Users
seller
seller

My dd4 held her, head up early rolled over late crawled for the first time at 9 months and just started walking at exactly 10 months. She crawled for less than a month before walking on her own.
ulawolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 06:38 PM   #26
OnAnnaTime
Registered Users

DD1- rolled and held her head up early, crawled at 7 months, walked at 10 months.
DS- rolled later, crawled at 9ish months, and walked at 10 months.
DD2- held her head up later, rolled way later (to the point I was getting concerned), crawled at 6 months, and walked at 8 months. She was cruising from 6.5-7months. At 11 months, she runs and climbs, scales things. It's ridiculous. Now I can't believe she took so long to roll over! What was she thinking?! Lol.
Old 03-04-2013, 07:39 PM   #27
kkleinman
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tris View Post
Yes, but I'm pretty sure my kids are not the norm. They were active and awake from the second they popped out, I never had that "sleepy pet rock" stage everyone talked about. I'm hoping number 3 is a little more...lazy
This is us too. #1 came out awake and could hold his head up. We never felt like we had a newborn! We are hoping this one is a little more sleepy.
Old 03-04-2013, 11:42 PM   #28
rverrone11
Registered Users
seller
seller

My oldest started holding her head up at a couple days old but was late with rolling. She walked at 8 months but didn't start crawling until 1.5 years. So she was all over the place.
Old 03-05-2013, 04:20 AM   #29
CASMama711
Registered Users
Formerly: chmom77
seller

Nope. DS rolled over at 2 weeks adjusted age (he was a preemie), but still isn't walking at 15 months actual/13 months adjusted.
Old 03-05-2013, 04:27 AM   #30
carriek38
Registered Users
seller
seller

DD held her head up a couple of hours after birth, rolled at a few weeks old (rolled over for the ped at her first shot appt. & had been doing this at home for at least a week). I want to say she sat unassisted somewhere around 5 mos. She didn't crawl until 8mos, but was walking by 9.5 & was running within a few weeks. She hasn't stopped since!
carriek38 is online now   Reply With Quote