Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-04-2013, 07:42 AM   #1
krickert
Registered Users
seller

L BG 3.0 AIOs with snaps, L Bottombumpers, L itti bitti D'lish

Hoovers: 2 for $10ppd BG 3.0 AIO L snap converted, $15ppd Bottombumpers L, $15ppd Itti Bitti D’lish Large

I have a lot of diapers to sell. I guess I became a sort of collector while diapering my son. I started with pockets, prefolds/fitteds/covers, and finally settled on AIOs. Many of these were worn only a few months by 1 child.
I also bought diapers for my sister to use on her son. She has finished cloth diapering also, and gave them back to me. Since neither of us is planning on more babies, it's time to sell.

During the majority of their use, the diapers were washed in RnG. I did occasionally use bac out as a diluted spray. I would spray poo off the diaper, then spray 1-2 sprays of bac out. At the end, I started using powered tide. We moved and found the RnG wasn't working as well in our new home. All diapers smell fresh and clean. There are minor stains as noted. I have tried to be careful, but am human.

Thank you for looking. I will be responding as quickly as possible to personal messages in the order they arrive. After I get done with PMs, I will try to remember to check posts to threads, but I’m not as reliable on those.

Large Bottom Bumpers – No Stains, Excellent Condition was $15ppd each, now $14ppd each. 2 for $27ppd
Prints – Cow, Giraffe, Peace sold, (2) Landing Zone sold Last 2 remaining are Cow & Giraffe

Finally! Here are my Large BG 3.0 AIOs. All APLIX SOLD

I photographed them in smaller groups to better capture their condition.

LAST CHANCE Large BG 3.0 AIOs
I bought 1 dozen last chance BG 3.0 AIOs when I first discovered that I liked the fit and convenience of these diapers. Most came to me with falling off tummy aplix. The bulk attached soaker in these diapers made it impossible for me to get my sewing machine into the pocket to sew the aplix back down. Boy was I bummed. So, I ended up snap converting most all of the last chance diapers I received. I’m not a huge fan of snapping diapers, so we didn’t use these a whole lot after they were repaired.

2 sold 3 Large Twilight Snap Converted BG 3.0 AIOs – Snap Converted – Last Chance $6ppd each
So, I actually received 1 medium last chance diaper. Lol. It’s the right one in this group. I snap converted it along with the others because it needed it. I hadn’t noticed it was a medium for quite a while. These may need new elastic. These were the first diapers I snap converted, and the snaps aren’t on the diapers quite straight across the front. Later I figured out how to keep the template from shifting while I made the marks.

1 Large (medium?) Twilight BG 3.0 AIO – snap converted – Last chance $5ppd
This diaper came to me with a totally blue coloring on the inside of the diaper. It’s like the original owner washed it with something dark blue that bled. It was the fuzziest. So, I used it as my tester for snap conversion and elastic replacement. I probably have the elastic a little too tight in there, so it fits like a medium. Also, I learned that my template did not print out in the proper scale. The snaps work, they just aren’t spaced out just like a snapping BG diaper would be.

Itti Bitti D’lish – Size Large
The print diapers are in Excellent condition $15ppd each. Both for $29ppd These were used sparingly, usually on trips out of the house.

This lime Itti Bitti D’lish size Large in is Very good Condition $14ppd – due to light staining. There is a bit of light staining on the front half of the attached soaker and also very light staining on the inside shell portion near the elastic.

I also have a robots Itti Bitti D'lish size large, excellent condition, no stains, $14ppd,

SOLD Below This Line

All Sold - Thank you! BGEs – Elementals – Condition varies. Some of these were purchase new by me, but others were bought used.
Top Row: Ribbit Second $16ppd, Moonbeam Second $16ppd, Clementine $19ppd
Second Row: Sassy $21ppd, (2) Albert ($21ppd no stains, $20ppd with light stain)
Third Row: Artist Series Free Spirit (Yellow) $20ppd, Jet Setter (Dark Blue) $20ppd, Retail Therapy (Aqua)$19ppd The Artist Series diapers & Albert have had a lot of requests. I'm sure these are sold. Even if the first person falls thru, mamas 1 thru 6 will probably respond. Sorry if you missed out.

The moonbeam second has mis-aligned snaps on 1 wing. This did not cause us any problems. It also has the slightest shadows of stains.

The ribbit second has a slightly off center placement of the inner soaker. This really did not affect the use.

1 albert has the shadows of stains.

Shadows of stains in the Yellow Free Spirit BGE.

Holes are starting along the elastic in the dark blue Jet Setter BGE. This is common for these diapers. This is one that I bought used.

There is staining and holes starting along the elastic in the Retail Therapy Aqua BGE. I also bought this one used.

SoldNew in Packaging – BG Freetime – Color Moonbeam w/ snaps. $18ppd The BG Freetime was my favorite diaper. I ended up with an entire stash of Freetimes. But, I’m an aplix loving mama. So, this snap diaper never got opened. (My other Freetimes are not currently available for sale. I gave them to a friend of mine for her son. Sharing the love!)

SoldLarge Blueberry Basix – NEW, Never worn or washed. Monkeys Print $14ppd

All SOLD! Small BG 3.0 AIO – First Quality, No staining except as noted. $8ppd each (Buy 2 for $15ppd, or 3 for $21)
(<del>2</del> 1) Ribbit, (2) Clementine (actually there is a dot size stain inside one of these), (1) Butternut (yellow coloring on laundry tabs), (3) Moonbeam

All SOLD! Small BG 3.0 AIO – Second Quality, No staining. $7ppd each (Buy 2 for $12, or 3 for $17)
(3) Noodle, (1) butternut, (1) Sweet, (1) Ribbit, (2) Moonbeam, (4) Twilight

All Sold BG 3.0 AIO – Second Quality – Size Medium $6ppd each (Buy 2 for $11, or 3 for $15)
(6) Twilight, (4) Butternut, (3) Noodle, (1) Sweet, (1) White, (2) Grasshopper, (2) Ribbit, (2) Clementine 12 sold, colors remaining, (1) ribbit, (1) White, (1) Noodle, (1) grasshopped, & (3) twilight. All have some staining.

Most of these have staining, which ranges from very light to moderate. Here are picture of the lightest stain, and a few of the darkest.

Medium BG 3.0 AIO - Aplix Condition –
2 diapers (grasshopper & butternut) have yellow stains on the aplix. (Take $1 off for these yellowing aplix diapers.)

Here are pictures of the fronts, so you can see the aplix. I have not picked all of the lint from the tabs. Sorry! In all likelihood, I will pick them clean before shipping them to you, since I would feel guilty packing them up to ship with fuzz in the tabs. It’s just been crazy trying to organize all these diapers for sale. Thank you for your understanding.

All SOLD:-) BG 3.0 AIO – NEW Second Quality – Size Large $9ppd each or 2 for $16ppd All SOLD:-)

SOLD3 Large BG 3.0 AIOs – First Quality $10ppd each
Sweet, Grasshopper, & Noodle. The Grasshopper has the older BG 3.0 Aplix tabs. Sweet has very light staining that I have tried to photograph up close.

Here is the attempted close up of the inside of the sweet diaper.

SOLD 3 Large BG 3.0 AIO – Last Chance Quality $9ppd each
White, Clementine, & Noodle. White & Clementine have NEW aplix tabs and laundry tabs. The noodle aplix tabs and laundry tabs are in excellent condition, so I didn’t replace them. The Clementine has a NEW front aplix landing strip. It wasn’t easy to replace the landing strip, so that was the only diaper I did that on! There is a black mark on the Clementine new aplix. I had something black on my hand when I was laying the diapers out to photograph. I am washing it again. I think it will come out. Will update.

SOLD 2 Large BG 3.0 AIO – with Aplix – Second Quality $8ppd
The tummy landing strip aplix on these is a little fuzzy (not bad), but the tabs are in excellent condition as are the laundry tabs. There is probably light shadowy staining in these diapers too. Most of my more heavily used L BG 3.0s have it.

Thirsties Duo AIO Sz 2 - Some of these are sold, and I found a few more. So, to reduce confusion, I've taken new picture and put them above in the still available section. In the interest of honesty, I am not deleting pictures for the mamas who purchased some of the first ones from me. Thank you for your understanding.

(3) Hoot, 2 of the 3 hoot are NEW ($13ppd for NEW, $11ppd for used print)
(3) Blackbird, 2 of the 3 Blackbird are NEW ($13ppd for NEW, $11ppd for used print)
(1) NEW Mango $12ppd, (1) very good used condition MUD, no stains, just not fresh aplix $10ppd SOLD

All sold Thirsties Duo AIOs – Size 2 –
I have 2 NEW Sz2 in Blackbirds ($13ppd) & 1 new in Mango Orange ($12ppd)
Used (second row) - Blackbird ($11ppd), Blue ($10ppd) & Meadow Green ($10ppd) (The meadow green has the slightest stain, but you have to be in the right light at the right angle to see it.)

Sold Shoot! I found yet another one. I really liked these diapers, so they ended up in all sorts of places. It was in my car just in case. The aplix is like new. However, there is a tiny dot of a stain in it. I'm sure it would sun out... I haven't tried. (Winter in Ohio). $10ppd

Sold Here are an additional 2 Thirsties Duo AIOs Size 2. These are stained, as seen in the pictures. ($8.50ppd each)

Both SoldTrimsies – Size M/L – Tail End Designs – Snap in Soaker AIOs. These have the trimmest fit of any diaper we tried… and we tried A LOT! $15ppd each Dogs Sold

Both Trimsies have light staining.
Here is the staining in the Dogs Trimsies:

Here is the staining in the Birds Trimsies:

By Request:
The trimsies fit exactly.
Here is my son wearing one at about 14 months. (He's not 14 months anymore. He's 33 months, and wearing trainers.)

They do not have any extra fabric. The BSB appear to be more like a BGE with all kinds of extra material and a higher rise.

sold Medium Bottombumper – Brown, No Stains, Excellent condition

SOLD Bright Star baby (Peachy Green) – Size 2, $20ppd each, both for $39ppd
These are brand NEW. Never washed. I don't know why. I guess I didn't like the look of the serging at the top back of the diaper. But, people love these.
Prints: Sold Turtle Friends & sold Cars Goin’ Round

Sold Dri-Line Bamboo Baby – One Size – Orange – Very Good Condition. was $11ppd... now $9ppd This was only used a few times. The bamboo isn’t as silky as when it first arrived. This happened in the first or second wash.

SOLDOnes & Twos – One Size – Green Excellent Condition. Barely used. was $13ppd, now $11ppd

All SOLD Grovia AIOs – Ice $12ppd, Nature $15ppd, Owls $15ppd (Buy 2 take $2 off)
These are in Good Used Condition.
The Ice has light stains on the attached soaker. The tabs are a little pilly.
The nature has a lightly pilly cotton attached soaker. The tabs are a little pilly. The elastic isn’t as tight as it once was.
The owls has lightly pilly tabs and the elastic isn’t as tight as it once was.

SoldI found 2 more Ice Grovia AIOs. 1 has pilly tabs. See picture. $12ppd each (Buy 2 take $2 off)

SOLD 1 Large Ribbit BG 3.0 AIO – snap converted – Last Chance $7ppd

Sold2 Large Moonbeam BG 3.0 AIOs (Set 2) – snap converted – Last Chance $6ppd each or both for $10ppd
Again, both of these have light staining. The left one has a nickel size stain near the elastic. These also may need new elastic. I debated doing the elastic replacement, but after discovering that I wasn’t a fan of diapers with snaps, I didn’t do it. Sorry.

Sold 2 Large Moonbeam BG 3.0 AIOs (Set 1) – snap converted – Last Chance $6ppd each or both for $10ppd
These have light staining and may need new elastic. I debated doing the elastic replacement, but after discovering that I wasn’t a fan of diapers with snaps, I didn’t do it. Sorry.

All Sold 4 Large Yellow Snap Converted BG 3.0 AIOs – Second Quality - $8ppd each, 2 for $14ppd, 3 for $21, 4 for $27ppd
Light shadowy staining in these diapers.

All Sold 3 Large white Snap Converted BG 3.0 AIOs – 2 are second quality $8ppd each & 1 is Last Chance $6ppd each
Light shadowy staining in these diapers.

Advertisement

Last edited by krickert; 04-29-2013 at 12:14 PM. Reason: BGEs Sold, Trimsies Action Shots, Blueberry Sold, Freetime sold, 3 Duo Sold, All S BG 3.0 AIO sold!
krickert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 07:50 AM   #2
Osborne7
Registered Users

Re: Everything - BGs, Bottombumpers, Grovia, Bright Star Baby Sz2, Thirsties Duo Sz2,

pming you!
Osborne7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 07:51 AM   #3
ColbieRae
Registered Users
seller

Int in BgE!
ColbieRae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 07:58 AM   #4
Nagshead
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Everything - BGs, Bottombumpers, Grovia, Bright Star Baby Sz2, Thirsties Duo Sz2,

Pm'd you a few minutes ago on artist
Old 03-04-2013, 08:09 AM   #5
krickert
Registered Users
seller

Wow, you mamas are quick. I've gotten a lot of requests for the BGE Artist Diapers. I am messaging everyone in order. I am marking them pending.
Old 03-04-2013, 08:49 AM   #6
krickert
Registered Users
seller

BGEs All Sold. Thank you mama!
Old 03-04-2013, 12:01 PM   #7
coles50
Registered Users
seller

PMed or small aio ribbit.
coles50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 12:02 PM   #8
coles50
Registered Users
seller

*for
coles50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 01:11 PM   #9
Avonlea's Mom
Registered Users

My Mood:

PMing you!
Avonlea's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 07:42 AM   #10
catholiccrunchymama
Registered Users

Re: Bottombumpers, Grovia, Bright Star Baby Sz2, Thirsties Duo Sz2, 1&2s, itti bitti,

Interested in Thirsties Used Hoot AIO for $11ppd. Still available?
catholiccrunchymama is offline   Reply With Quote