Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2013, 05:05 PM   #11
USNsis's Avatar
USNsis
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Fountain, CO
Posts: 775
My Mood:
Re: New here!

Welcome Molly! That's actually going to be my DD's name if LO (TEAM GREEN!) turns out to be a girl.

Advertisement

__________________
Erin, MAC's mommy (4/3/13)
SpEd Teacher, AF Reservist, AF Wife
USNsis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 06:53 PM   #12
mollyj931
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 407
Re: New here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by USNsis View Post
Welcome Molly! That's actually going to be my DD's name if LO (TEAM GREEN!) turns out to be a girl.
Love it!
mollyj931 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 09:01 PM   #13
MrsCrafty's Avatar
MrsCrafty
Registered Users
Formerly: mommy2wyatt
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 5,886
My Mood:
Re: New here!

Welcome to the board!!!
__________________
Denise, building a life with B my farmer, Mom to L 09.2006, W 12.2006, A 04.2013, and B 09.2014 and one angel 10.24.2013
MrsCrafty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 11:42 PM   #14
LacyHolly's Avatar
LacyHolly
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 150
Re: New here!

Welcome!!! Go team green! I LOVE hearing about other Greenies! Everyone I know HATES that I didn't want to find out, haha.
__________________
*Lacy*
loving life with my amazing boyfriend and our 3 furbabies: Gidget, Ginger, and Ghita
New mama to the love of my life, Lincoln Avery

Looking for Thirsties fitteds with hook and loop
LacyHolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 07:48 AM   #15
mollyj931
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 407
Re: New here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LacyHolly View Post
Welcome!!! Go team green! I LOVE hearing about other Greenies! Everyone I know HATES that I didn't want to find out, haha.
Yes! We were team green the first time around and loved it! This time, I was more anxious to find out (figure out if I should wash DD's clothes, naming, etc.) but figured we might as well wait since we did last time. It is so fun having everyone guess what we are having and it has saved me money! Seriously, I would be going even more crazy with buying cloth if I knew the sex.
mollyj931 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 09:52 AM   #16
USNsis's Avatar
USNsis
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Fountain, CO
Posts: 775
My Mood:
Re: New here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollyj931 View Post
Yes! We were team green the first time around and loved it! This time, I was more anxious to find out (figure out if I should wash DD's clothes, naming, etc.) but figured we might as well wait since we did last time. It is so fun having everyone guess what we are having and it has saved me money! Seriously, I would be going even more crazy with buying cloth if I knew the sex.
I get people that tell me, "I couldn't do it. You're such a planner, how did you not find out?" People get so hung up on this idea that they NEED to know.

I would find out for baby #2 (if there is one), purely for logistical reasons. We have a smaller house and if we had another baby of the opposite gender, we'd have to lose a guest room.
__________________
Erin, MAC's mommy (4/3/13)
SpEd Teacher, AF Reservist, AF Wife
USNsis is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.