Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-05-2013, 08:35 PM   #1
AngelElle
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Baby brain stories

Am I the only one having baby brain? Lets share
So the other day I got home from the grocery store and put away the groceries. I had rented a movie while I was there and was going to go sit down and watch it. I couldn't find it anywhere. Retraced my steps, searched for a week, nothing. Then one day, I open the fridge and right there, front and center, is the movie. I think I might have left it in a bag that I used to hide the yogurt from my DS. Yikes!

Advertisement

AngelElle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 06:27 AM   #2
MyM&W
Registered Users
Formerly: maddiesmommy0503
seller

My Mood:
To funny! I forgot dds snack money for school yesterday. :-/ I'm always forgetting my purse at home. I lose things all the time. I've got so many stories but I've already forgotten them haha!
Old 03-06-2013, 06:27 AM   #3
MyM&W
Registered Users
Formerly: maddiesmommy0503
seller

My Mood:
To funny! I forgot dds snack money for school yesterday. :-/ I'm always forgetting my purse at home. I lose things all the time. I've got so many stories but I've already forgotten them haha!
Old 03-06-2013, 01:23 PM   #4
cheetah mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Baby brain stories

I had it bad with dd#2 but not this time. Maybe that means it will come on strong at the end. Who knows? It is frustrating though.
Old 03-08-2013, 09:36 AM   #5
Phaedramekko
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I can not think of any specific stories. I forget things all the time, I literally make a list before I leave the house. I have shown up on the wrong day for appointments. Now I text them to my SO that way he will remember to put them on the calendar. Luckily I have not locked myself out of the house. That seems to be a common one.
Old 03-08-2013, 04:20 PM   #6
AngelElle
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Oh yeah I definitely had to start making lists after DS was born. I would get in my car and be like... I'm going blind! And then realize I wasn't wearing my glasses.
AngelElle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 06:47 PM   #7
tricia17lee
Registered Users
seller

This pregnancy I picked up a coop food order and left it in the car to have DH bring in. Never told him... And forgot about it... For 3 days. Then I found all my ruined frozen and refrigeration needed organic foods still in the back. Ugh!!!
tricia17lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 04:03 PM   #8
kacylaine
Registered Users

My Mood:

Forgot to punch out for my lunch break two days in a row, then the next day punched out in the wrong spot...
kacylaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 07:02 PM   #9
Keropisunshine23
Coop Hostess
seller
seller

My Mood:

I mostly just forget to do stuff because I can't keep a mental list. I am a manger at work in a fast paced environment and people will ask me throughout the day to complete certain tasks and I have had to start writing them down as people ask in order to make sure I don't leave without forgetting.

I forgot my son's dr appt as well, but for the most part, unless I am trying to do too many things at once, I have been ok this time around.

Last time I was pregnant, I was freaking out at this one time at Target because I couldn't find my keys and I know more than once I have set them down to look at something on a shelf and forgotten to pick them back up. So, I am panicking and tell my husband I am not sure where I might have set them down and he looked at me and asked me if I had check my hand... Yup sure enough, I was holding them.
Old 04-08-2013, 11:01 AM   #10
PabsnPo
Registered Users
seller

My husband even has baby brain He is constantly leaving the house without his wallet keys, etc. The other day he went to UPS to mail a package. He forgot the address. Then he came home, got the address, and went back. He had forgotten his wallet to pay for the shipping. He finally got there with everything on the third try. Poor guy. It makes me feel better about my baby brain though!
PabsnPo is offline   Reply With Quote