Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-10-2013, 07:31 PM   #1
yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
SOLD!

These are all in EUC, except the white which I bought with a broken snap and repaired (it's pictured). Insides are stain free, washed in Planet, no pets or smoking. Some were bought new, others used- they're all in great shape and only used 2 or 3 times by me.

$11PPD each

ALL PENDING!

Price Firm! Will consider a partial trade for a BG Elemental, Freetime and/or Flip with interts (boy/GN colors preferred)- These are the only diapers I am *possibly* interested in

SOLD!!!

Advertisement

Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan. Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew (10), Luke(7) and James (2). My babies born into heaven : Zach, Toby and Simon WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy, 10% off with the code: DSE10 Facebook Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Fleece Soakers, Dresses, Naked Time Mats, Dresses, Wipes, Affordable Weighted Blankets and more! Check out my novels!! Ask for other places to buy.

Last edited by yellowitchgrl; 02-03-2014 at 08:31 PM.
yellowitchgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 08:58 PM   #2
togetherinthelandofoz
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Would you be interested in trading? My IHA and WAHM links are in my siggy

*If my replies seem short or I don't include links it's because I'm on my phone.

OliviaZachariahIsabella Psalm 139:13-14
togetherinthelandofoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 09:00 PM   #3
yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Lil Joey Newborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by togetherinthelandofoz View Post
Would you be interested in trading? My IHA and WAHM links are in my siggy

*If my replies seem short or I don't include links it's because I'm on my phone.
Sorry, I am only interested in the diapers I listed in my post, but thanks for the offer!
Sarah. Christian. Married to Jonathan. Proud Mama of 6 boys! Andrew (10), Luke(7) and James (2). My babies born into heaven : Zach, Toby and Simon WAHM behind Sarah's Stitches HyenaCart and Etsy, 10% off with the code: DSE10 Facebook Wetbags, Snack Sacks, Fleece Soakers, Dresses, Naked Time Mats, Dresses, Wipes, Affordable Weighted Blankets and more! Check out my novels!! Ask for other places to buy.
Old 03-10-2013, 10:07 PM   #4
Momma2Nick
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
For flips, are you ISO aplix or snap? I have a lot of 5 aplix, 3 snap, 25 inserts, 10 flushies and some flushable liners for $120ppd. Just wondering how/if you'd be interested in some sort of trade. PM me if interested! I am mainly interested in 3 since I have the other colors but maybe we could work something out if you are interested!
Thanks!
Amanda
Amanda, Wife to Ray, Momma to my Nicky Bean born 12/21/07 He was the coolest Christmas Present EVER! Welcomed my Easter gift, Victoria on 4/20/11 Our Summer Sweetheart, Mason came on 7/23/13. We are sooo blessed!
Momma2Nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 10:23 AM   #5
yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Lil Joey Newborn

PMed you Amanda
Old 03-13-2013, 07:51 AM   #6
yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Lil Joey Newborn EUC

bump!
Old 03-15-2013, 08:31 PM   #7
yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

bump
Old 03-15-2013, 08:40 PM   #8
Thewacomom
Registered Users
seller

Could you do $30 for three? The kanga, brown, and green?
Thewacomom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 08:41 PM   #9
Thewacomom
Registered Users
seller

I am new so I can't PM yet could you email me, please? Cheerfqueen18@yahoo.com
Thewacomom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 08:46 PM   #10
yellowitchgrl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I just dropped it to $11 and I do not like doing that because these are in excellent shape so no, I really want $11 for each, sorry.