Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-10-2013, 11:09 AM   #51
Kabuki24
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Great Cloth Diaper Change

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssqueakert View Post
Anyone know much about the ones in MN? Would it be worth $30 in gas to get there?

I could go, but... it's a 2 hour drive, would have to leave the oldest 2 at their grandparents. I donno, 2 hr drive (one way) with an 8 month old seems kinda daunting.
Yes, there are several. We are sponsors for the one Hosted by Softbums in Maple Grove. We are also sponsoring one at Southdale Mall in Edina hosted by The Bump Club Twin Cities chapter. Lots of good free stuff going on in each location. We'll be at the one in Southdale, so if you by chance come, stop by at our table and say hi. The southdale one though has 400 changers signed up already.

Advertisement

Old 04-10-2013, 04:17 PM   #52
ssqueakert
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quickshep19 View Post
If I was close enough I would drive 2 hrs for it. Esp the ones sponsored by SoftBums. Super exciting!

Jodie ~ mama to Big K, Medium K & Lil' k
Thanks for the perspective! I'm still not 100% decided, but...I do want to go!
Hmmm...just to figure out the logistics (since DH is wrking that weekend)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabuki24 View Post
Yes, there are several. We are sponsors for the one Hosted by Softbums in Maple Grove. We are also sponsoring one at Southdale Mall in Edina hosted by The Bump Club Twin Cities chapter. Lots of good free stuff going on in each location. We'll be at the one in Southdale, so if you by chance come, stop by at our table and say hi. The southdale one though has 400 changers signed up already.
Ooo, I do want to go! I was thinking of the one in Blaine or Maple Grove (northern side of cities). Wow, already 400 ppl for the Southday one. Is there a way to know how many/how big the ones in Maple Grove and Blaine are already?

My ISO/IHA lists
ssqueakert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 11:16 PM   #53
me_just_me
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kissed by the Moon View Post
we're hosting in Sacramento. Don't think it's a waste of time(; there are raffles, gift bags, and we're doing a wool demo, babywearing demo, face painting, music, and it's somewhere where the kids can ride bikes in a miniature replica of the city so I think it will be fun.
I'm thinking of switching sites and traveling a few hours to go to yours! Ends up that the one in my area doesn't actually count towards the official count, so we may just make a trip to visit relatives!
Old 04-13-2013, 06:43 AM   #54
ssqueakert
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by me_just_me View Post
I'm thinking of switching sites and traveling a few hours to go to yours! Ends up that the one in my area doesn't actually count towards the official count, so we may just make a trip to visit relatives!
Neato!
Originally, I was totally planning to do that too. To take the whole family; 4yr old DS and 2yr old DD would have enjoyed the ativities I'm sure. Then we could visit family in the area. But, nooooo, DH has to work that weekend, so if I take the older 2, I wouldn't be able to participate in the actual change. So will just be me and the baby (at least that's the current plan).

My ISO/IHA lists
Old 04-13-2013, 08:25 AM   #55
Zepp
DS Addict
Formerly: K*B*T*M*
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssqueakert

Neato!
Originally, I was totally planning to do that too. To take the whole family; 4yr old DS and 2yr old DD would have enjoyed the ativities I'm sure. Then we could visit family in the area. But, nooooo, DH has to work that weekend, so if I take the older 2, I wouldn't be able to participate in the actual change. So will just be me and the baby (at least that's the current plan).
I know, that's the hard thing with it. We need a day care area during the change(: at least the the whole place is gated.

Sent from my iPhone- forgive the craziness
Old 04-13-2013, 11:09 AM   #56
ssqueakert
Registered Users
seller
seller

(nak)
Last year I think GroVia did a promo where u could get a free shell if u took a pic during the change of your little one after getting changed into a GroVia dipe. Anyone know if there is anything similarish going on this year with any companies?

My ISO/IHA lists
Old 04-14-2013, 07:47 AM   #57
Maxysmomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Where would I locate an event in WA? Vi have never heard of this. Seems like I learn something new every week!
Maxysmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 07:47 AM   #58
Maxysmomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Where would I locate an event in WA? Vi have never heard of this. Seems like I learn something new every week!
Maxysmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 01:16 PM   #59
ssqueakert
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxysmomma View Post
I think you should be able to search your location from their website:
http://greatclothdiaperchange.com/

My ISO/IHA lists