Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-11-2013, 08:58 PM   #1
trivett12
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
New to CDing

Hi everyone! My name is Samantha. I have a 46 week old (born April 19, 2012) and I am due in 3.5 weeks (April 6, 2013) with a boy. My babies will be just under a year apart in age so I will have 2 babies in diapers at once!! Because of this and because of the price of disposable diapers we decided to switch to cloth diapers. I have NO idea what I am doing lol. But so far we have a few prefolds and covers to switch my daughter over this week and we are trying to get enough to start my son when he is born (but wow is it expensive to start a stash!!!).

Anyway, we live in Central Alabama for now (we want to move but haven't decided where yet). I haven't been able to work for almost 2 years now due to being pregnant with my daughter (had a lot of complications) and then when she was 10 weeks old getting pregnant with my son (apparently according to my doctor it is possible for someone to be "immune" to the birth control pills....hmmm go figure lol).

On top of that a week before Christmas my husband got laid off and we lost our apartment. We are currently living in a small 2 bedroom house with my mother (she works from home so she is ALWAYS here lol) until we get back on our feet....He just got a new job so things are starting to look up!

Well that's pretty much all there is about me. lol. I love my kids (they mean the world to me) and hope to be a work at home mom but as of right now that doesn't look possible. I am a full time student (online) in college and I graduate October with a degree in IT so hopefully I find a good job soon. =D

Advertisement

trivett12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 12:15 PM   #2
kbz2002
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: New to CDing

Old 03-13-2013, 07:52 PM   #3
ducky5306
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Welcome!
Old 03-13-2013, 10:25 PM   #4
trivett12
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Thank you =D We switched to cloth diapers today and so far so good. I got very confused at first with the prefolds but I figured it out and so far no leaks!! So excited!!
trivett12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 01:41 AM   #5
LacyHolly
Registered Users

Welcome! I'm going to be in the same boat! We are currently pregnant with our first and will be doing cloth diapers for the first time...obviously! Haha. I'm hoping to get the hang of it and enjoy it! I know I definitely enjoy picking out and buying the stinking cute diapers, so hopefully we find them as easy to use too!

Looking for Thirsties fitteds with hook and loop
LacyHolly is offline   Reply With Quote