Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-12-2013, 03:09 PM   #1
suthrnmomto3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
online tv?

I've tried netflix...and hull plus free trials...any other that would be worth trying? Or anywhere to watch tv online, on a ps3 or iPad?

Advertisement

Old 03-12-2013, 05:54 PM   #2
suthrnmomto3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
No one know of any?
Old 03-12-2013, 06:57 PM   #3
samham
Registered Users
seller

The network websites usually have their episodes also. Other than those not sure.
Old 03-12-2013, 07:15 PM   #4
debcita429
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: online tv?

PBS sometimes has good things online. Otherwise I just use hulu and netflix. Some of the same shows that are on hulu are available on the network websites the week of, although I've had more trouble with the network website players than with hulu.

You can sometimes catch a HGTV or TLC show on their websites. I haven't tried that in a while myself.

Deodorants and Diapersticks!
Pain and Sleep oil roll ons too! Inhalers for Allergies, Nausea, Sinus & Germ, Memory & Concentration, and Mood
Keep a look out for more roll on blends in the near future. 5% DS discount code at my etsy shop: DIAPERSWAPPERS5 https://www.etsy.com/shop/DJDeodorants
debcita429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 07:16 PM   #5
Belle
Registered Users
seller
seller

I like the free streaming I can get from Amazon Prime, but it's more like NetFlix. We also use the free two day shipping quite a bit from our Prime membership, so the streaming is a bonus for us, and what caused us to drop NetFlix
Old 03-14-2013, 02:43 PM   #6
suthrnmomto3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Anyone else think of anything? I miss walking dead, Trueblood, few other shows for me, dh and kids...and haven on scyfy
Old 03-14-2013, 08:48 PM   #7
B's Mommy
Registered Users
Formerly: All Fleeced Out
seller
seller

My Mood:

I second the Amazon Prime - although we use the shipping way more than the free streaming. Also, not online, but just in case you didn't know - check your local library for DVDs - most usually have a huge selection of movies/tv series you can check out for free.
Old 03-15-2013, 08:24 AM   #8
suthrnmomto3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by B's Mommy View Post
I second the Amazon Prime - although we use the shipping way more than the free streaming. Also, not online, but just in case you didn't know - check your local library for DVDs - most usually have a huge selection of movies/tv series you can check out for free.
I'll have to go take a look...thanx
Old 03-15-2013, 09:00 AM   #9
Computermama
Banned

My Mood:

This is probably not going to be the popular answer because it's of dubious legality, but I torrent any shows that I can't get from streaming sites. I then run PS3 media server on my desktop and stream to my PS3s. I then hold onto them until the season set comes out and I buy it or until netflix puts it up and then delete them. HBO I can never seem to get streamed, so when Game of Thrones starts up end of the month I'll be torrenting it.
Computermama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 01:17 PM   #10
KindaCrunchyMomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Computermama View Post
This is probably not going to be the popular answer because it's of dubious legality, but I torrent any shows that I can't get from streaming sites. I then run PS3 media server on my desktop and stream to my PS3s. I then hold onto them until the season set comes out and I buy it or until netflix puts it up and then delete them. HBO I can never seem to get streamed, so when Game of Thrones starts up end of the month I'll be torrenting it.
We torrent too and then just plug the laptop into our tv and watch that way. We also have Hulu Plus and Netflix, both of which are streamable from our Xbox, bluray player, and Roku.
And baby Piper 12/27/09
KindaCrunchyMomma is offline   Reply With Quote