Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-09-2013, 07:45 AM   #1
Mrs2011
Registered Users

Ot cloth pads

I have been thinking about trying cloth pads just needs some insight. What do u all like about them, do they slide around.

Advertisement

Mrs2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 08:15 AM   #2
maliroo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Ot cloth pads

I love the feeling of soft flannel rather than sweaty plastic! Mine are fleece backed with a snap and do not slide around....
Old 04-09-2013, 08:37 AM   #3
jennayoung99
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
They feel like soft undies, much better than paper. I'm still not a pad person but cloth is 10 times more comfortable.
Old 04-09-2013, 09:02 AM   #4
Alexismarie
Registered Users

My Mood:
Im not much of a pad person, but I do use them for nights & around the house & I love them! Plus it's fun to have your own cloth too! I use mainly fleece backs with cv or minky... I do like flannel for light days. Pink lemonade is my favorite to buy from. I did have a few mishaps with sliding with the heavier pads though.
Alexismarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 03:14 PM   #5
tomandkara
Registered Users
seller

I use a Diva cup with a cloth liner. Mine are minky topped and fleece backed and they do not slide around. I really like them!
Find me on facebook and Hyena Cart to see my custom-dyed wool interlock, hybrid fitted diapers, and children's clothes! I stock Thursdays at 9:00 p.m. EST!
tomandkara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 01:48 PM   #6
lindsaydud
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I also use cloth liners as a back up for my diva cup. I made my own with flannel and they're super comfy...they feel do much better than disposable once you get used to them.
lindsaydud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 01:48 PM   #7
lindsaydud
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Oh and mine have wings that snap so they don't slide too much. You just have to check it occasionally.
lindsaydud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 02:19 PM   #8
Brandy1010
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I love my cloth pads!! I used the.diva cup for 2 years before I got cloth pads. I fin myself using my cloth pads more. I wear cloth liners everyday. It just feels like I have undies on!
Brandy1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 02:22 PM   #9
Hi-Dog
Registered Users
seller
seller

I love my cloth liners, I have a few minky and one OBV and plan on ordering more. I have a mirena, so I just occasionally spot, so I don't need a lot of absorption. They are nice for those little bits of sneezing incontinence that can happen to us post partum. I got my pads from MotherMoonPads (great WAHM on here, she is super nice and her workmanship is excellent!)
Old 04-10-2013, 03:09 PM   #10
Corgi
Registered Users

i love mama cloth. Regular pads do NOT agree with my sensitive skin and are just so uncomfortable, but sometimes I feel like my cup (I've tried several) makes cramps worse and I don't always want to use it. I love fleece backed (windpro is always worth the upgrade from regular) way more than PUL lined.
I don't have huge topper preferences. I like fleece more than cotton, I like minky a lot but can be too warm sometimes, and OBV is just fine too.
Corgi is offline   Reply With Quote