Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-24-2013, 11:01 AM   #21
ladybugamber
Registered Users
seller

Re: Who Are YOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovebabies View Post
Yay, Amber!! So fun to be in another ddc together!
I know!!

Advertisement

Old 03-25-2013, 11:52 AM   #22
simme
Registered Users

Hi! Totally new here. Someone over at Mothering mentioned the place & I came for the dipes & signed up for the board.

1) My name is Saara.
2) I work at a hospital as a Health Care Aide.
3) 2nd DH & 2 older sons (15 & 12 y.o.). This will be DH's first baby.
4) We live in Canada.
5) I was a LLL Leader for about 10 years & only retired about a year ago. Thought I was done with the baby stuff.
6) I want to travel more. I've been to Finland, Sweden & Norway. I've been to Montreal, Halifax, all through Ontario, and most of the western provinces, but I've never been to the territories, or most of the States, or the rest of the world. I want to see it all....
7) I have no links.

Can't wait to get to know ya'll!
simme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 03:18 PM   #23
mamatoclaire
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

1) First name - Katie
2) Occupation/background - SAHM, bachelor's in Accounting
3) Current Family - DH and DD (2.5yo)
4) Where in the world you are - East Idaho
5) Some of the coolest things you've ever done - good question! hmm. I got married at 19, had a baby at 22, and graduated college with my hubby at 23.
6) Some of the things you WANT to do - buy a house, adopt a dog, go on a cruise, travel Europe, scuba dive in Hawaii.
7) Links to your business pages, blogs, etc. - none
Old 03-27-2013, 03:29 PM   #24
Melhen
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
1) First name (or whatever you wish to be known by). Melanie

2) Occupation/background. Special education

3) Current Family hubby Steven, two boys, Kelly and John, 7 & 5, baby due Nov 10

4) Where in the world you are (can be as general or specific as you want) southern Indiana

5) Some of the coolest things you've ever done. Working with kids with special needs

6) Some of the things you WANT to do. Travel

7) Links to your business pages, blogs, etc.

Last edited by Melhen; 03-27-2013 at 03:32 PM.
Melhen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 06:20 PM   #25
lovebabies
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melhen
1) First name (or whatever you wish to be known by). Melanie

2) Occupation/background. Special education

3) Current Family hubby Steven, two boys, Kelly and John, 7 & 5, baby due Nov 10

4) Where in the world you are (can be as general or specific as you want) southern Indiana

5) Some of the coolest things you've ever done. Working with kids with special needs

6) Some of the things you WANT to do. Travel

Hi! I'm due Nov 10 too!
Old 03-30-2013, 10:58 AM   #26
duck411
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

1) You can call me Celia - spelled like seal-ya, but pronounced see-lee. Think whoopi goldberg in the color purple. :P
2) I dabble in photography and just recently acquired my original WAHM business, Cow Belle Boutique. My main business is cloth menstrual pads. I started it in early 2008, sold it in the summer of 2011, and just repurchased March 2013! I was working as a doula, however, have had to relatively retire because of health issues. I was diagnosed with Arthritis, FMS and have chronic myofascial pain that is just debilitating when it comes to working for more than 30 minutes at a time. It's been very difficult to cope with.
3) I'm happily married to a farmer/equipment junkie for 6 years. DD #1 is 5 and is all about horses. DD #2 is 3 and is a gymnastiscs loving diva. We also have a 2 year old Border-Collie/Great Pyrennes named Lizzie, a 2 year old Cockapoo named Bella, and a 1 year old cockapoo/yorkie named Happy. And a 14 year old oversized walking horse named Bob.
4) We live in Southeastern KY, beyond the sticks, the backwoods, and the boondocks. lol. I'm about 20 miles from a Wal-mart and a gas station.
5) Uhmm... cool things... I don't have a very good list. Let's see. I had my nipples pierced when I was 18 and one never fully healed, so my breastmilk always poured out one side, never letting engorgement become an issue on that side. Lilpadz came in very handy! --- I was also the first doula ever seen in our local hospital! lol .
6) I want to have lots more babies. I want to have a homebirth. I want to be debt free. I want to kick fibromyalgia and arthritis' butts!
7) www.facebook.com/duck411 and www.hyenacart.com/cowbelle (under construction)
Celia -Wife to Garrett. WAHM to Reese (5) & Brooke (3). EDD for #3 11-17-2013.
duck411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 01:01 PM   #27
lecialefty
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

1) Alicia
2) SAHM
3) married to Adam and have two daughters E(3) and M(1)
4) TN
5) Not much to put here
6) Again not much besides be with my family. I am determined to learn how to dye fabric though!
7) https://smellygoodscents.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Home
lecialefty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 08:19 AM   #28
Solomon's Mama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

1) Jessie
2) SAHM, student. Working toward my nursing degree, WAS one semester away from nursing school when I got my BFP.
3) DH, 3 yo DS, 2 yo DD
4) Kansas but hopefully NC sometime this year
5) Mission trips to Central America, climbing volcanoes, not planned any of my children! haha!
6) Finish my nursing degree and eventually become a CNM. Continue doing mission work in Central America and Africa. Slow down and enjoy the journey, especially now that school won't be finished as soon as I'd planned.
Solomon's Mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 09:38 PM   #29
jandk
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hi All!
My name is Kristine. Currently, I work one day a week taking care of an elderly man, am a fire commissioner and I am also the administrator of my church. Thankfully, my jobs are ones that I can take my kids to, or they are late enough that I can leave them home with Daddy!
I am married to my hub, Jon. We have 3 little girls, ages 6, 4, and 2.
We live in a little community in Washington state, on our little 1 acre farm. We have chickens, ducks, dogs, and kitties.
The coolest things I've ever done would probably be riding in a dog sled with a friend that used to race in Alaska's Iditarod, and scuba diving in Hawaii.
Things I would like to do.... My biggest goal now is to be a great mom to my girlies! Someday, I would like to go back to school and finish getting a degree. Before we started our family, I was going to school to eventually become a midwife.
Old 05-29-2013, 02:35 PM   #30
~Peach~
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
1) First name (or whatever you wish to be known by) Jennifer
2) Occupation/background sahm
3) Current Family mena 12, kaylen 11, saedra 6 and aya will be 3 in august
4) Where in the world you are (can be as general or specific as you want) Detroit, michigan!
5) Some of the coolest things you've ever done I've got 3 pretty rocking tattoos and I want more
6) Some of the things you WANT to do. I would love to go to Japan some day.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sakur...s/161943151112

Sakura Knit YYMN giveaway at 100 fans!

Last edited by ~Peach~; 05-29-2013 at 02:42 PM.
~Peach~ is offline   Reply With Quote