Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-29-2013, 05:11 AM   #61
amandamcgrady
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: *****BUTTING IN LINE*****

I read the entire first post and the first couple pages... I honestly don't think it's for real

Advertisement

amandamcgrady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 09:01 AM   #62
Maddalena
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by qsefthuko View Post

mama for sure it wasn't you. http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1369322

This thread had me seriously rolling with laughter. Never mind. I just realized you meant the person with the food. Well here is the link to the thread if anyone hasn't already read it.
I just read that huge rant. I wish I had seen it when she posted so I could recommend seroquel or some antipsychotic medication and therapy....but if I had she might hsve spent the rest of her life trying to hunt me down and writing rants about me lol! Omg hahaha nuttier than a snickers bar! Mmmm now I want a snickers lol!
Maddalena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 09:25 PM   #63
nikiahunt
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

That is *almost* as awesome as the "knitting my dead cat a sweater" thread. LOL, the tags on this one are remarkably accurate also. "OMGz Capslock stuck", "morality confusion"
Old 07-20-2013, 09:37 PM   #64
nikiahunt
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Sorry to revive this, I didn't realize it was a couple months old. LOL, but I went to "search" and the very OBVIOUS recommendation at the bottom was "*****DON'T BE RUDE!*****
Old 07-20-2013, 09:43 PM   #65
AZmommy
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by qsefthuko View Post
mama for sure it wasn't you. http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1369322

This thread had me seriously rolling with laughter. Never mind. I just realized you meant the person with the food. Well here is the link to the thread if anyone hasn't already read it.
wow I'm only on page 3 but I need some entertainment tonight. WOW someone seriously needs to chill I wish my life was soo uncomplicated I could rant over someone asking if they can cut in line. I often allow others with jsut 1-2 item go before me if I have a full cart and heck yea Ive been that one that runs to get the forgotten item.

Deanna mom to Cecilia 10-26-02 and Margaret 3-8-10
AZmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 12:30 AM   #66
abunchoflemons
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:

Sorry I saw your thread title and had to laugh. I was thinking she stuck her butt in line literally like my kids do where they constantly push you with their butt or something...or that they weren't in line then they just without asking went ahead of you.... that I would scream "UNFAIR BUTTER!, Do not pass go do not collect 200 go to the end of the line!"
Old 07-21-2013, 07:51 AM   #67
KaleidoscopeEyes
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I thought of the crazy lady and that.thread a couple weeks ago. I ran back to grab two things and asked this fellow who had a cart full of 50+ items if I could go in front of him. He was all "oh after I'm done?" And I was all "no, sir you are in the express lane, I will be checked out and gone before you even get your things out of your cart" he sais "I'm sorry" so I just left. Ive always offered to let people go before me, I.could not believe that guy.
Super crunchy, atheist, vegetarian, liberal WOH and student mama to 4 wonderful, smart homeschooling kids Wesley 16, Seth 9, Pandora Moonlilly 5 and Nevermore Stargazer 2, married to my awesome sahd artist hubby and partner to my amazing writer/techy boyfriend
KaleidoscopeEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 08:01 AM   #68
peyton10
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I was at aunt annies the other day I got in line I had my son in the stroller. I took 2 steps to the left to look in the window to see what they had made and as I step back this older couple gets in front of us. So me being way to nice I didn't say anything then when they step to the counter to make there order the lady trips over her feet and I can hear her husband saying she didn't even apologize did she as he keeps looking back at me. Then he kept making comments to her about the wheels on my stroller as if that was what she tripped over. Ugh I was so made I wanted them to say something so bad then I would of gave them a piece of my mind but instead I just stood there smiling.
The never of some people first they cut then there gonna say i'm rude for not apologizing cause his wife is clumsy. I don't think so.
Old 07-21-2013, 08:15 AM   #69
SewGreenBaby
Registered Users
Formerly: Naturally Pampered
seller
seller

My Mood:
Not butting but rude nonetheless: I was at a little sno cone stand waiting for my sno cones. They have one picnic table and there was a young guy there with 3 kids. I sat down at the table with the kids while I was waiting. When I got up to throw trash away, which was like 2ft from the table, he literally jumped into my seat. I'm 9 mos pregnant and this dude stole my seat! The worst part is that he had ordered 10 sno cones so I stood in the blazing sun, pouring sweat, for 15min trying not to pass out while he got all his sno cones. I wanted to cry!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
SewGreenBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 09:36 AM   #70
lil'mommakaye
Registered Users
seller

Confession:

I'm a total butter. We were at a balloon festival yesterday and DS had to go potty, so we walked to the pot o pottys and as we turned the corner (we were behind them) DS grabbed one of the 4 that were green. I was standing and waiting as I heard "hey you, over here" I turned around and to my surprise there were 4 lines 20 feet behind me with upward of 20 people in each, waiting for an open Porto. Whoopsie! I apologized, got an eye roll and we were outa there. Needles to say we used the patch of woods near our DJ booth for the remainder of the evening.
I'm such a butt head.

Krystal
Momma to 99, 07 & Stella Grace 10/28/10
~My Star In Heaven~
lil'mommakaye is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#drizzyflow, *****don't be rude*****, *****epic thread*****, now i want donuts, please don't handicap me