Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-18-2013, 09:21 AM   #11
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Re: Sad for a friend today...

Can't imagine! Prayers for the family!

Advertisement

Old 03-29-2013, 10:46 PM   #12
my5babydolls
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Sad for a friend today...

I am so sad for them.
A girl my cousin works with borrowed a baby swing and my cradle for her newbie. The day before she was to go back to work she went to a movie and dropped the baby off at the sitters to see how she would do. When she came to pick the baby up there were police everywhere. She then figured out that her baby had died of SIDS at 2 months old. My cousin brought the cradle and swing back to me and I can't even bear to look at it. I am getting rid of them. I don't know if I am wrong for feeling like I do but I cry when I look at the cradle. I would just rather give it to someone who doesn't know the situation. It doesn't help that a man who works with my hubby lost a 9 week old baby while I was pregnant and another one he works with just lost 2 children in an accident the day we got home from the hospital. Sorry to tell all of this but it is just so sad. I hold our 10 week old baby Slater all the time and when I can't hold him I always have him in the same room as me. I wasn't like this as much with the other 5 but it kind of hit too close to home this time.

I will definitely pray for them.
Married to my hero, Bf'ing, Cd'ing, Baby wearing, Co-sleeping, SAHMmy to Hunter 5/99, Walker 6/02, Dawson 4/04, Clayton 8/07, Addyson 1/09, Slater 1/13 expecting another baby boy in September 2014 and missing our 2 angels in Heaven 3/06 & 11/11
my5babydolls is offline   Reply With Quote