Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-17-2013, 08:53 PM   #11
AmberP
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: August 2013 Chat ~ March 17-23

My indulgence has been wheat and junk food in general-- especially Little Caesar's Itallian Cheese Bread and chocolate covered caramels . I normally do not eat any grain or processed sugar...

Advertisement

Old 03-18-2013, 06:29 AM   #12
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Good luck today Amber!

Who else has appointments this week? My next appointment is next week then I have to wait 4 weeks!! How am I going to do it? 24 weeks always drives me batty as it is!

AOFW - Grapefruit, caesar salad. Not really indulging in anything really at the moment. Grapefruit tends to curb any nausea I am having so I eat that at least once a day. Need to start eating prunes and I have ones that I made from plums last summer.
Old 03-18-2013, 09:06 AM   #13
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

I love prunes. That's awesome that you made some! My fav are the cherry and orange essence kind.I have an appt next week too. A/S Then my reg ob appt 2 wks after.

So glad I busted butt Friday to clean house. I hate coming home to a dirty house after a wknd trip. lol I still have to unpack everything and do laundry but that's not a big deal. I also need to get my corned beef started soon. Can't wait!! yummmm.
Old 03-18-2013, 09:32 AM   #14
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I just dried plums nothing special.

Glad you had a good trip. I would love to come home to a clean house too! Maybe if I leave today the elves will come in and clean it for me.

AFM - I love having an open blog sometimes. I just got a comment about my 4.5 year old child riding in a stroller. We finally figured out what we will be getting for Nathaniel and so I posted it on there. I suggested that DS should be able to fit into any stroller we get because he still naps, and we are looking at a Baby Jogger and thought that it could be handy for DH to take DS (older) out of the house and go for a jog when he comes home from work. To me this is completely reasonable. DS hasn't been in a stroller in over a year (meaning strolling anywhere, not testing out a stroller)! And honestly he was walking about a mile (no joke) at 2 years of age.

The woman ripped in to me saying that my 4.5 year old would look silly (could care less about that and it isn't like he would be in it all the time) and that I would be contributing to the obesity epidemic. Seriously? I have photos of my son ALL over my blog. I would love for someone to say that my son is "fat". I can't get him to sit still for school work, let alone allow me to stroll him for hours on end.

Like I said, I love having an open blog sometimes.
Old 03-18-2013, 10:00 AM   #15
stevensmom
Super Moderator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

I do have to say that we had my son in a stroller at 4 and he did look quite silly But if we had a stroller that "fit" him it may not have looked silly. He was only in it because he had fallen asleep in the car and we were out looking at matresses so we plopped him in the stroller to sleep and carried dd (3 months old).

I did buy a nice jogging stroller for him when he was 3 and he looked silly in it because it was just to small for him.

If I could find one that would fit his size then I would have put him in one more. Otherwise he was riding on DH's sholders...which I think is causing more damage...to dh's back!

Now at 6 he walks on his own.

DD is 2.5 and in the stage of I don't want to be strapped down to anything! She was able to sit still when she was riding in our BFF's Britax ... she was in the back seat where there was no way she could get out...
Swag with me! Bing it!
stevensmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 10:02 AM   #16
stevensmom
Super Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

I was having weird BH last night...that of course got me all worried...I don't remember having that with the other kids. So I was chugging water all night in bed.

Can yeast infections cause BH? I know that UTIs can cause Contrax.

I usually never treat YI and just let them run their course.
Swag with me! Bing it!
Old 03-18-2013, 10:11 AM   #17
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

We are looking at the BJ City Elite. He fit into it well (I guess NOT perfect but he could take a nap in it if we were out and about and he needed one!). I think he will be outgrowing the nap soon so I am not worried. DH running with him would only be around the neighborhood on sidewalks. Most of our neighbors think we are strange anyway, I don't see how this would be any different.

As to your BH. YES an infection can cause them! I went into labor because of an infection. So I would call your OB just to put your mind at ease. Good luck!
Old 03-18-2013, 01:33 PM   #18
AmberP
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Just got back from the cardiologist. I have a heart murmur, which I already knew about, but that isn't causing it. No new diagnosis, but I will have an Echocardiogram in the next few days to rule out cardiomyopathy or other things. =P Yuck.
Old 03-18-2013, 01:39 PM   #19
stevensmom
Super Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Called the dr...and the nurse said to take monistate 7 day...if that doesn't help then call back.

I've been chugging water and the BH have gone (for now). Now I just have to pee a bunch!
Swag with me! Bing it!
Old 03-18-2013, 01:39 PM   #20
stevensmom
Super Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

sorry Amber