Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-18-2013, 01:39 PM   #21
stevensmom
Super Moderator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: August 2013 Chat ~ March 17-23

trying to figure out which soaker material I want for some fitteds for DD and "hope"

Regular (OBF core), Hybrid (fleece core), or Windpro fleece Hybrid (+$1)?

Advertisement

Swag with me! Bing it!
stevensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 02:25 PM   #22
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I only wish my 4.5 yo would still nap! sheesh. lucky. lol She hasn't napped in a long time. We rarely go anywhere with a stroller nowadays. I have a double that we use now and then, but my girls (6, 4) always walk. I will put ds in the mei tei if I need to. We'll use the dbl again when this baby comes, but still not that often. We just aren't the stroller type I guess.

Boo for more testing Amber.

yuck for the YI Erica- hope it clears up quickly.

afm- I am trying to get a menu planned for the week. My head is so congested I can't think though. and (eeww), the post nasal drip is driving me mad! lol stuffy nose, and now it's raw. whaaaaaa!!!! Just need some relief. At least the corned beef smells delish right now! Need to get the taters and cabbage going now.
Old 03-18-2013, 02:27 PM   #23
stevensmom
Super Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

oh DS dropped naps early...this was because we were out doing a bunch of errands and car rides makes him (and me) sleepy
Swag with me! Bing it!
Old 03-18-2013, 02:38 PM   #24
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberP View Post
Just got back from the cardiologist. I have a heart murmur, which I already knew about, but that isn't causing it. No new diagnosis, but I will have an Echocardiogram in the next few days to rule out cardiomyopathy or other things. =P Yuck.
I am sorry! I hope the echo comes back normal so you will not have to worry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevensmom View Post
trying to figure out which soaker material I want for some fitteds for DD and "hope"

Regular (OBF core), Hybrid (fleece core), or Windpro fleece Hybrid (+$1)?
What is windpro fleece? It sounds like it is a polyester or something so it would be wind resistant. Though that doesn't make sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andbabymakes2 View Post
I only wish my 4.5 yo would still nap! sheesh. lucky. lol She hasn't napped in a long time. We rarely go anywhere with a stroller nowadays. I have a double that we use now and then, but my girls (6, 4) always walk. I will put ds in the mei tei if I need to. We'll use the dbl again when this baby comes, but still not that often. We just aren't the stroller type I guess.

Boo for more testing Amber.

yuck for the YI Erica- hope it clears up quickly.

afm- I am trying to get a menu planned for the week. My head is so congested I can't think though. and (eeww), the post nasal drip is driving me mad! lol stuffy nose, and now it's raw. whaaaaaa!!!! Just need some relief. At least the corned beef smells delish right now! Need to get the taters and cabbage going now.
I use the stroller for all of my doctors appointments when DS was little because I go to a doctor with a lot of immunocompromised (what a long word!!) people seeing her. The stroller made it so he could be in the rain canopy area and not even have the potential of getting anyone sick. Now he just has to wear a mask.

Good luck with figuring out your meal plan. I think we are going to have to drop this weeks plan. Our refrigerator isn't big enough for more in it. Also we have another potluck on Wednesday so we should be good for a while.

I hope you feel better soon! We had our corned beef last week.

AFM - I got my first diaper serged. I need to put snaps on it but I will do that when DH comes home so he can make sure they are on tight. I am working on my second diaper but I am HATING the Lastin. You can't ever feel it! I thought I was doing good with it then I found it bunched up when I checked it! I have some 1/4 inch poly braid and I think I will just use that.
Old 03-18-2013, 02:52 PM   #25
stevensmom
Super Moderator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

yeah no clue what windpro fleece is

I went with the regular OBF soaker
Swag with me! Bing it!
Old 03-18-2013, 02:54 PM   #26
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Gah! I hated doing elatic! lol Especially replacing shot stuff in some of my diapers.

I guess a stroller is nice if you are going to the DR's office. I've been lucky enough this pg to drop off the lo's with gma.

OK I think the family might have to eat out tonight, 'cause I'm gonna eat that entire brisket myself!! lol I just took a taste and OMG. Luckily I bought a lg one!!
Old 03-18-2013, 03:03 PM   #27
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:

I just looked it up and it looks like it is polyester for the outer, cover type area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andbabymakes2 View Post
Gah! I hated doing elatic! lol Especially replacing shot stuff in some of my diapers.

I guess a stroller is nice if you are going to the DR's office. I've been lucky enough this pg to drop off the lo's with gma.

OK I think the family might have to eat out tonight, 'cause I'm gonna eat that entire brisket myself!! lol I just took a taste and OMG. Luckily I bought a lg one!!
No family near me. I could go over to Erica's neck of the woods and drop off DS but I think that would defeat the purpose. 6 hour flight there, and back, 1 hour appointment, 6 hour flight there and back. Yeah I think that isn't the greenest option for me.

Too funny about the brisket!
Old 03-18-2013, 06:32 PM   #28
AmberP
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:

I am pretty sure that windpro is what HSE uses to back her mama cloth.
Old 03-19-2013, 08:07 AM   #29
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Man- I've got some constant mild calf pain. I had dh massage it, but it didn't help. oh well.
Hoping to drag all three lo's to the grocery store this morning. Still need to unpack. lol All this head congestion just makes me groggy and worthless. I really need to find the energy and motivation to work on some other projects today too. We'll see how that goes.
Old 03-19-2013, 12:26 PM   #30
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

We are talkative today!

Vanessa I hope your outing goes well!

AFM - I have dealt with a mess from a co-op I run, and went to a meeting on cloth diapers where everyone thought my diapers were cute, but don't want to go that route because it is expensive. I just think you get what you pay for! I need to get back to sewing but I am dragging my feet. Nathaniel is kicking and happy. I had round ligament pain at the meeting and that wasn't fun. Finished DS school work for day (before the meeting! I was shocked!). My OB appointment next week was moved from Wednesday to Monday. Not a big deal and it is at 11:10 am so at least I don't have to teach DS new words on the way there with rush hour traffic.

Oh and on the diapers I switched to 1/4 inch polybraid and it is working MUCH better. Don't know what I will do with the lastin but I don't think I will go back to it.