Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-19-2013, 01:47 PM   #31
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Re: August 2013 Chat ~ March 17-23

Great- just to add insult to injury, I have to wear a pad during my allergies, b/c my sneezing is so intense that I am peeing at the same time..... whomp whomp....

Made it back from the store, fed the kids, got lo down for a nap, and now I need to make dinner. It's much easier when he's sleeping. The girls are watching Giada so they are happy. lol Dh is planning on taking the kids to the park when he gets home from work since it's nice out today. I am going to try and do some work outside while they are gone. Maybe. Or I might just crochet.

Advertisement

Old 03-19-2013, 01:58 PM   #32
AmberP
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andbabymakes2 View Post
Great- just to add insult to injury, I have to wear a pad during my allergies, b/c my sneezing is so intense that I am peeing at the same time..... whomp whomp....

Made it back from the store, fed the kids, got lo down for a nap, and now I need to make dinner. It's much easier when he's sleeping. The girls are watching Giada so they are happy. lol Dh is planning on taking the kids to the park when he gets home from work since it's nice out today. I am going to try and do some work outside while they are gone. Maybe. Or I might just crochet.
ROFL That happened to me last week and I almost died.
Old 03-19-2013, 03:15 PM   #33
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Luckily it happened while I was at home. But I'm not taking any chances after that! lol
Old 03-19-2013, 03:18 PM   #34
stevensmom
Super Moderator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

I had to wear panty liners daily when I was on progesterone...now it's just habit I love my mama cloth
Swag with me! Bing it!
stevensmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 04:18 PM   #35
AmberP
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I was home too, thankfully. I sneezed and I was like, "Holy Sh** I just peed myself." and DH gave me this look like, are you serious?

I got my appointment for my Echo set up for tomorrow. The kids are going to a friends house for a few hours. My next MW appointment is next week. Then depending on what I find out regarding the Echo and my Dad's bone scan, we are going back to Cali for a few days-- probably the 1st-6th if things go well and we start back at our homeschool co-op on the 8th. o_O
Old 03-19-2013, 08:15 PM   #36
Tris
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Housefullofgirls View Post
I'm so happy I'm not the only one indulging in coffee or soda. I have always been zero caffeine while pregnant. But I crave it and I have given in the entire time so far give or take a week here and there. I do feel really guilty about it but feel a little less knowing now I'm not the only one
Me too. I think once you've got one or more running around, you kinda just need something to boost you!
Old 03-20-2013, 03:08 PM   #37
sisu
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
So glad I busted butt Friday to clean house. I hate coming home to a dirty house after a wknd trip. lol I still have to unpack everything and do laundry but that's not a big deal. I also need to get my corned beef started soon. Can't wait!! yummmm.
We were out of town last weekend and made corned beef on Monday, too. And I STILL haven't finished unpacking and I JUST got started on laundry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberP View Post
Just got back from the cardiologist. I have a heart murmur, which I already knew about, but that isn't causing it. No new diagnosis, but I will have an Echocardiogram in the next few days to rule out cardiomyopathy or other things. =P Yuck.
Woman, you have had a ton of stuff going on lately. You doing OK with all the stress?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynn97 View Post
Soda, Coke in particular. I'm not a big soda fan generally but I have craved it with this pregnancy. I feel bad but I figure there are worse things than 3-4 sodas a week. I'm trying to wean back down though b/c it is just chemicals and crap :/

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Coke!! OMG, I've turned into a Coke fiend this pregnancy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberP View Post
I was home too, thankfully. I sneezed and I was like, "Holy Sh** I just peed myself." and DH gave me this look like, are you serious?
Bahaha, me too. Poor DH STILL doesn't know how to deal with my pregnancy over-sharing.
sisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 03:17 PM   #38
sisu
Registered Users
seller
seller

AFM - Trying week so far. We were out of town for a wedding over the weekend, literally less than 60 seconds before we got home Sunday evening DD projectile vomited ALL over the back of the car. She got the seats, our bags, both carseats, even the dog. UGH! I can't handle puke!! Today is the first day she hasn't puked since then, but she's still pooping up a storm. Finally got the carseats cleaned and reinstalled today so I could run out and get more sposies - great motivation, lol. *sigh* At least she seems to be feeling OK besides all that yuckiness.

It was my son's birthday on Monday, he turned 3. I bawled all over DH for about 30 minutes on Sunday night because he's getting big so fast. Stupid hormones. Poor kid spent his whole birthday getting puked on, hopefully we can make it up to him this weekend.
sisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 08:48 AM   #39
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

So this morning out of the blue I just started bawling... sheesh. Crazy hormones!!!
Old 03-21-2013, 08:57 AM   #40
stevensmom
Super Moderator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
So this morning out of the blue I just started bawling... sheesh. Crazy hormones!!!
Swag with me! Bing it!
stevensmom is online now   Reply With Quote