Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-17-2013, 09:12 PM   #1
made4this
Active Contributor
Formerly: boyfarm3
seller
seller

My Mood:
ellaroo wrap vs gauze wrap...quick!

I just bought an EllaRoo wrap (my first wrap). I love it, but I am second-guessing my decision to spend so much, and I am thinking of returning it. Meanwhile, I have a last-minute chance to get in on a WHAM gauze wrap coop. Since I am not experienced with wraps, I don't know how much difference there is. Is it $60 worth of difference? I have an Ergo for when the baby is bigger. Please help! The coop is closed but the WHAM is waiting on me. TIA

Advertisement

made4this is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 09:37 PM   #2
saturn
Registered Users

Re: ellaroo wrap vs gauze wrap...quick!

The Ellaroo will probably be somewhat more comfortable than the gauze, but I can't say exactly how much that additional comfort is worth... If you like wrapping and think you might want to continue even after baby is big enough for the Ergo then I think you should keep the Ellaroo (esp since you say you love it). Keep in mind that you can probably recoup most of its cost if you choose to resell it later.
saturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 10:33 PM   #3
made4this
Active Contributor
Formerly: boyfarm3
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: ellaroo wrap vs gauze wrap...quick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saturn View Post
The Ellaroo will probably be somewhat more comfortable than the gauze, but I can't say exactly how much that additional comfort is worth... If you like wrapping and think you might want to continue even after baby is big enough for the Ergo then I think you should keep the Ellaroo (esp since you say you love it). Keep in mind that you can probably recoup most of its cost if you choose to resell it later.
Thanks, mama! That's what my gut said, but I needed confirmation
made4this is offline   Reply With Quote