Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 03-21-2013, 07:04 PM   #11
Registered Users
How's the temperature in the room? I know a lot of people swear that their babies sleep better when it is a bit colder, but When we were having issues with DD waking up soon after being put down (both naps and bedtime) I finally decided that maybe the poor kid was just cold. We adjusted the temp in her room and she sleeps so much better. Now I feel bad...

Conversely, your LO might be too hot?

Just someone else to think about if none of the a ove suggestions are working for you. Good luck!

ISO......BG 4.0 in aplix

Aubrey, married to Gavin 9/14/2008
Mama to Annabelle 11/2011 and expecting Harrison 11/2014

I'm an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner!
Aubrey<3Gavin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 12:52 AM   #12
Registered Users
Formerly: TaReeses
When my son was doing this (he's the same age) i had to cut his naps. He goes to bed at 8 sleeps til 8. Maybe cut the naps and make bedtime earlier. Hopefully that will make her sleep longer at night and still wake up at the same time. Our schedule before was 8pm-8am then he would nap at 11am-12pm and then again at 3pm-4pm. I found he was starting to wake up about halfway through his nap. Decided it was time to go to one nap. He takes one two hour nap now.

I'm not an expert or anything just sharing my similar experience with my son and now it's so much better. Good luck, it's tough at first when you're switching up your child's schedule but in the end it's worth it when they are getting the sleep they need.
BubBubsMom is offline   Reply With Quote