Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-20-2013, 10:40 AM   #1
upstategirl
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Question Wrapsody Bali hybrid wrap

So I found a used bali hybrid wrap. I love the pattern but, don't know if I should get it. My son was only 23 pounds two months ago but, he's very solid. I just want a wrap that I like the pattern and color, low on cost, comfortable, and be able to take the weight of ds. I stopped carrying my other two boys when they were about two or three it gets to be to much on the back. So, I don't think I'll be wearing third ds that much longer. Just want to make the right decision.

Advertisement

upstategirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 10:56 AM   #2
saturn
Registered Users

Re: Wrapsody Bali hybrid wrap

If you like the pattern and the price, I think it's a good buy. The only thing I wouldn't recommend it for is a single layer carry (like a ruck), but it's so long that I'd never use it for that anyways (tails would be dragging on the floor behind me). In multi-layer carries it is plenty supportive and there are moms in my babywearing group who have used them with heavier toddlers with no problems. I do find that you have to be a bit more careful to wrap it tightly because of the stretch, but it's not that big of a deal. On the other hand, if you're looking for a ruck wrap or something for quicker carries you'll probably need something else.
saturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 12:20 PM   #3
mama2faeriebebe
Registered Users

Re: Wrapsody Bali hybrid wrap

I wish I could be of more help!
mama2faeriebebe is offline   Reply With Quote