Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-20-2013, 08:21 PM   #1
Terra76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Imagine Printed Flats Comparison Pics More Pics Added!

Prepped my imagine printed flats today. These were all washed and dried 3 times.

This is the imagine forest friends on top of a diaper rite large. Quite a size difference!

This is an Osocozy unbleached flat on top of an Imagine Rawr flat. Same exact size pretty much. the unbleached rawr may be a teensy bit bigger but i feel it may shrink a teensy bit more.

Imagine unbleached Rawr on a Swaddlebees bamboo

Not very square.

And the amount of fade in those 3 prep washes.

on The bum pics They are soooo cute! This is in a Kite fold I think with a premie prefold in the wet zone for a doubler. Nice and trim!

And pics of Tree friends on the bum Last pic is under an econobum.

Overall, my impression is that these remind me of osocozy flats. They are the same size and feel the same. They are plenty soft (we use ecover) but folding them will be quite limited. Good for a small baby. I will try them on my DS in the morning and share more pics.

Advertisement

Last edited by Terra76; 03-21-2013 at 02:59 PM.
Terra76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 08:26 PM   #2
coffeemama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Imagine Printed Flats Comparison Pics

Cute pics! I am bummed at the size (or not since I wont need any LOL) since they are smalls. The print on the Swaddlebees cotton flats faded quite a bit too but the fading as slowed down a bit. These seem to have started out darker so maybe they wont fade as bad.
Old 03-20-2013, 08:30 PM   #3
qsefthuko
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

I doubt they are rebranded osocozy flats. They have their own brand made for them. Otherwise the price would be even higher.

Those look cute though. I have the diaper rite smalls. They are pretty similar in size to the imagine cotton flats. I cannot tell them from my osocozy flats either.

I imagine most birdseye flats look pretty similar. I have 5 different brands. They look remarkably alike. The only difference would be the size they are cut in, the quality of the cotton they are made from, weather or not they have pics printed, and weather or not they are serged edge or turned and top stitched. The fabrics themselves though are a lot alike.
Old 03-20-2013, 08:35 PM   #4
Terra76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I was not saying that they may be rebranded Osocozy in a negative way I like Osocozy flats just fine. I pointed it out more for a comparison. If you like OsoCozy, you will like these.
Old 03-20-2013, 10:11 PM   #5
crunchyNurseMommy
Registered Users
Formerly: Cas***29
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra76
I was not saying that they may be rebranded Osocozy in a negative way I like Osocozy flats just fine. I pointed it out more for a comparison. If you like OsoCozy, you will like these.
Osocozy is what I am planning to use for my newbie SO now I want the owl ones!!!! Thx
crunchyNurseMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 11:24 AM   #6
Kelbel81906
Registered Users
seller

Imagine has had their own flats for years and years. We just added prints to them After the initial prepping the fading with subside. We didn't want to use harsh chemicals to color them so the fading is something that comes along with that. They're the same size as our regular unbleached and white flats, which is smaller than the imagine bamboo flats. I hope this helps!
Old 03-21-2013, 11:43 AM   #7
Terra76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelbel81906 View Post
Imagine has had their own flats for years and years. We just added prints to them After the initial prepping the fading with subside. We didn't want to use harsh chemicals to color them so the fading is something that comes along with that. They're the same size as our regular unbleached and white flats, which is smaller than the imagine bamboo flats. I hope this helps!
Thanks for the clarification. I reworded my statement. They do very much remind me of Osocozy but I don't see that as a bad thing. Glad to know the fading will subside. I expected them to fade and was not surprised nor disappointed.

Added bum pics because we all love a cute bum right?
Old 03-21-2013, 11:55 AM   #8
mommadeeof4+
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Imagine Printed Flats Comparison Pics More Pics Added!

soooo cute but the size is just way too small for me
Old 03-21-2013, 12:02 PM   #9
mamaspice
Registered Users

Cute for a newborn or small baby!
mamaspice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 12:10 PM   #10
Terra76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Imagine Printed Flats Comparison Pics More Pics Added!

Lucas is about 5 1/2 months and 16ish lbs. I had no problem getting it on him but did need a doubler because I couldn't get enough layers in his wetzone using my favorite fold. I am going to try the airplane fold next.

I am sure they could be pad folded for just about any size baby. For me though, I prefer pinned flats. Adding a preemie prefold is no biggie since I had a dozen collecting dust....perfect amount.

These may also get more absorbent over the next few washes. I only washed and dried them 3 times.