Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-03-2013, 08:55 AM   #121
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingfor5
I wish they would put up info on what you can take while breastfeeding. I would like to take the Coq10 and the Fertilaid but don't know if they can be safely used while breastfeeding.....ugh.

This for me too. With being older I am now fine with whenever I can have a THB. Ideally I wanted an April or September baby.....BUT I will take Dec, Jan, Feb.....as long as I get to keep it!

So FF gave me crosshairs so I am 3dpo. Talked with doc about taking the vitamins with dd and she said it is fine! Yay! So I guess I will start my prometrium and the baby aspirin and see what happens in a week or so.

Good luck Tori. FX that the promethium and aspirin will do the trick. What did they say about taking aspirin with Breastfeeding. I have been so nervous to take it and DS is down to 2 nursing sessions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer's Wife
I just read this article and found it very encouraging and informative...
http://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm
That is interesting. I like that part about the normal worries are not "stress" that effect fertility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by haydn'smommy
I am already taking coQ10, omega 3, extra folic acid, l-arginine, prenatal vitamin, and maca. I also take a baby aspirin daily because of history of atrial fib. I decided to give soy a try again. So i started it today and am doing it cd 4-8. I am going to pick up some opks and start using them around cd 9 or 10. And of course i'm still temping.
Hopefully the soy will do the trick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewbieSAHM

CD 1

It's just been a rough week overall. Trying to be hopeful about the next cycle, but I guess it doesn't hurt to be sad for a bit either.
Big hugs. Being sad comes with the territory and is ok. I feel like I go through the whole mourning process each month.

A few months ago my MW mentioned trying birth control for a few months to restart my body. I was against then. Before that appointment I had decided that I was never going to be on hormonal BC again. Well now I have been wondering since my cycle and LP just keep getting longer and longer and my back to back losses makes me think something else has to be done. Who has done this? Did it seem to help? I am worried that it will set me back or I will have complications from it.

Advertisement

Old 04-03-2013, 11:36 AM   #122
fishingfor5
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: TTC 30+ 3/22-4/5

Tiffany - the baby aspirin is fine as it is such a small dose. I take it at night when I have the longest time between dd nursing sessions. No issues yet and the docs had no problem with it. I wouldn't do it if it were the regular strength probably but the 81mg is no biggie. Not sure about that whole BC thing. That would be a tough one to decide. What all have you tried so far? I guess I would try all the other stuff before BC but that is because I am 41!! Good luck and whatever you decide will be the right decision for you.

NewbieSAHM - Bummer. Be sad. Eat Chocolate and rally for the next one!!Hugs.
Blessings from -Tori (42)wife to the amazing Dan(41) for 21yrs. Mom to the Fab 5, DS22, DS18, DS12, DD10, and DD2 Homeschooling, BFing, new to CDing, Not so good at Vaxing, SAHM 5 ^0^ resting with the Father till we meet again Joyfully snuggling our newest son born February 9 2014.
fishingfor5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 11:38 AM   #123
fishingfor5
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

So FF changed my O date today so I am again 3dpo. I am not sure I agree with it based on when I had my O pains. But hey what's one day among the other 30 right!?!

DD is feeling much better today. Thank You Lord. The sun is shining and the sky is a lovely blue.....today is a day to be grateful for all we have.
Blessings from -Tori (42)wife to the amazing Dan(41) for 21yrs. Mom to the Fab 5, DS22, DS18, DS12, DD10, and DD2 Homeschooling, BFing, new to CDing, Not so good at Vaxing, SAHM 5 ^0^ resting with the Father till we meet again Joyfully snuggling our newest son born February 9 2014.
Old 04-03-2013, 12:38 PM   #124
mkbdvm
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Sorry! Hang in there! I hate cd1! I should be about 1 days behind you! Hoping for AF actually since I just stopped BCP. Have no idea where I am in my cycle!
Old 04-03-2013, 03:11 PM   #125
haydn'smommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I feel sort of ridiculously hopeful this month. I'm on cd 5 and i just feel optimistic. It sounds weird, but my SO's mom does this thing with a pencil and string to determine gender and number of kids. It says we both are supposed to have more kids. I know we are meant to. It said we will both have 2 more boys and 1 girl (making 4 boys and a girl for me and 3 boys and a girl for SO).
SO to my big papa, stepmom to the fabulous Ben, and mama to my tornado of destruction, Haydn 3.2.07, my precious monkey Emerson 9.8.09 and my two angel babies 1.20.13 and 3.1.13, and cautiously with a miracle

Last edited by haydn'smommy; 04-03-2013 at 03:36 PM.
haydn'smommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 03:12 PM   #126
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

so hubby's turning 38 this month and we have a few odd things that come up in our conceiving. I get hives before a pregnancy test when not on progesterone... we get pregnant easily but they dont stick.
i called the dr to get a thyroid, progesterone and sperm test. they say I need an OB consult, then the RE. no RE's in my ins approved office so i have to pay out of pocket and go to their office. fine. but 2 months?!! we are trying in 2 months.
in meantime, I am working out 2-3 times a week, on a detox, will do progesterone after each O and work on my thyroid with natural suppliments.

i got a psychic reading that says a girl to be conceived, born or find out im pregnant in july. thats given me great hope

Last edited by homebirthmom; 04-03-2013 at 03:13 PM.
homebirthmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 07:47 PM   #127
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingfor5
Tiffany - the baby aspirin is fine as it is such a small dose. I take it at night when I have the longest time between dd nursing sessions. No issues yet and the docs had no problem with it. I wouldn't do it if it were the regular strength probably but the 81mg is no biggie. Not sure about that whole BC thing. That would be a tough one to decide. What all have you tried so far? I guess I would try all the other stuff before BC but that is because I am 41!! Good luck and whatever you decide will be the right decision for you.

NewbieSAHM - Bummer. Be sad. Eat Chocolate and rally for the next one!!Hugs.
I have tried weaning a lot. Down to twice before bed and first thing in the morning. I take evening primrose oil to help with CM, use instead cups and occasionally use preseed. I take B6 as well. When I first started charting my LP was 13 days. Now it is out to 17. Then the MC in January and Blighted Ovum end of February/1st of March.y CD that I O on is all over too. Anyway from CD 12-28. That is why she was thinking BCP.

I definitely could lose weight. I just keep gaining. Makes me wonder if I need to investigate this possible PCOS diagnosis some more.

Do you take the aspirin daily or just after O?
Old 04-03-2013, 08:23 PM   #128
carriek38
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedcgh View Post
I have tried weaning a lot. Down to twice before bed and first thing in the morning. I take evening primrose oil to help with CM, use instead cups and occasionally use preseed. I take B6 as well. When I first started charting my LP was 13 days. Now it is out to 17. Then the MC in January and Blighted Ovum end of February/1st of March.y CD that I O on is all over too. Anyway from CD 12-28. That is why she was thinking BCP.

I definitely could lose weight. I just keep gaining. Makes me wonder if I need to investigate this possible PCOS diagnosis some more.

Do you take the aspirin daily or just after O?
Or thyroid...but I'm always a little paranoid about thyroid function.
carriek38 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 08:44 PM   #129
Farmer's Wife
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Okay so I have stringy, sticky clear cm but a neg on the opk! Is this ovulation? I think we'll try with the preseed tonight! What do you think about the neg opk?
Old 04-03-2013, 08:45 PM   #130
fishingfor5
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Tiffany - I only take it after O as i kinda worry about taking it while AF is here. Like i envision this bloody massacre looking scenario.