Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-04-2013, 05:40 AM   #131
marykatmp
Registered Users
seller

I hope all of you other ladies are doing okay! I am exhausted and have been having cramping and lower back pain. I was so sure I was pregnant. I tested twice so far at 8dpo and 10dpo (or so I think based on my cramping). We bd'd 2, 4, and 6 days before ovulation as we are hoping to sway for a girl. DH is saying it is still early (which I know). I expect AF Tuesday so I guess I will wait and see if it shows before testing again. He thinks I am and has never been wrong, but I am feeling pretty doubtful. I hate the 2ww!

Advertisement

Old 04-04-2013, 08:10 AM   #132
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Carrie we are anxiously awaiting US results. I hope things went well.

Nothing going on here.

Last edited by tedcgh; 04-04-2013 at 08:19 AM.
tedcgh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 08:45 AM   #133
homebirthmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: TTC 30+ 3/22-4/5

any of you girls get O pain days-a week before O'ng? i thought I was o'ing early but I have no other signs
Old 04-04-2013, 11:33 AM   #134
carriek38
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedcgh View Post
Carrie we are anxiously awaiting US results. I hope things went well.

Nothing going on here.
So well! They saw one little sac measuring right on at 5+2. The nurse said there might be another, but she couldn't be sure whether it was a second sac or a blood vessel, but they should be able to see more when I go back for u/s next Thurs. And my beta went from 630 to 2567
carriek38 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 12:13 PM   #135
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by homebirthmom
any of you girls get O pain days-a week before O'ng? i thought I was o'ing early but I have no other signs
Yah I get o pains about 5-7 days before. Always fakes me out. Are you temping?

Quote:
Originally Posted by carriek38

So well! They saw one little sac measuring right on at 5+2. The nurse said there might be another, but she couldn't be sure whether it was a second sac or a blood vessel, but they should be able to see more when I go back for u/s next Thurs. And my beta went from 630 to 2567
Yay! Great beta. Also so early to be sure there aren't two. Are you and dp ready for mults?

Nursing @ iPhone using DS Forum
Old 04-04-2013, 12:34 PM   #136
JasmineMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Becky so excited for you! What a great vacation surprise.

Sorry I haven't been here much (in fact, I think I need to be readded to the first page?) I am really down about ever getting pregnant again. I'm just starting to feel like my body is broken somehow?

After last month's chemical or early loss I said I wasn't going to try, but then I drank too much on my bday and dtd and I think I was in fertile time? I wasn't charting or anything so I don't know but it was the right time and I had ewcm plus a strong desire to bd. Anyway, I had bad twinges this monday and tuesday down low and on the right side so I started to get hopeful BUT then yesterday I had spotting on 8 or 9 dpo (again not real sure where I am in my cycle or if I even Oed) So I think AF is going to be here REALLY early. ...like 10 dpo early. Why would my lp get so short? Has anyone had that happen after a chemical?
Old 04-04-2013, 12:39 PM   #137
angilles
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by carriek38 View Post

Or thyroid...but I'm always a little paranoid about thyroid function.
I am hypothyroid and blame it for my three consecutive mcs when I was last TTC ( maybe I am wrong...my doc thought I was full of it, but luckily my endocrinologist didnt.)

Anyway, I think ladies should all have TSH checked when TTC and treat it even if it's barely low or borderline.

Carrie--- Congrats!

AFM, had first ppaf in late Feb. Nothing since. My lo has been nursing like crazy lately and I am convinced no O will happen till I cut her way back. Going to focus on daytime weaning first and try cutting back one session a week.
angilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 12:52 PM   #138
Farmer's Wife
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Congrats! That's great news!
Old 04-04-2013, 01:29 PM   #139
carriek38
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckstar View Post
Yah I get o pains about 5-7 days before. Always fakes me out. Are you temping?

Yay! Great beta. Also so early to be sure there aren't two. Are you and dp ready for mults?

Nursing @ iPhone using DS Forum
Yeah; we put back three & we have 3 frozen (total from both cycles). I suspect that if this isn't mults that DP will do an FET before this LO is born, so yeah, kinda fx for twins b/c I don't think I can be pg & deal w/ DP being pg
carriek38 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 08:43 PM   #140
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasmineMama View Post
Becky so excited for you! What a great vacation surprise.

Sorry I haven't been here much (in fact, I think I need to be readded to the first page?) I am really down about ever getting pregnant again. I'm just starting to feel like my body is broken somehow?

After last month's chemical or early loss I said I wasn't going to try, but then I drank too much on my bday and dtd and I think I was in fertile time? I wasn't charting or anything so I don't know but it was the right time and I had ewcm plus a strong desire to bd. Anyway, I had bad twinges this monday and tuesday down low and on the right side so I started to get hopeful BUT then yesterday I had spotting on 8 or 9 dpo (again not real sure where I am in my cycle or if I even Oed) So I think AF is going to be here REALLY early. ...like 10 dpo early. Why would my lp get so short? Has anyone had that happen after a chemical?
well it could be ib...but since you haven't been keeping track, it's hard to say. thanks for the congrats. your birthday sounds like it was fun!!

Quote:
Yeah; we put back three & we have 3 frozen (total from both cycles). I suspect that if this isn't mults that DP will do an FET before this LO is born, so yeah, kinda fx for twins b/c I don't think I can be pg & deal w/ DP being pg
man, wouldn't that be something?