Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-25-2013, 08:44 AM   #21
carriek38
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: TTC 30+ 3/22-4/5

So, I'm now 7dp5dt, 13dp trigger shot...I had the light but clear bfp Friday, a lighter squinter Saturday, about the same yesterday, and what DP& I are trying to convince ourselves is a slightly darker positive today, all on WM cheapies. I took pics on my phone, but they're not great, & I can't get on PB to monkey around & post them here. I'm out of WM tests, but was thinking of stopping on the way home just so I could keep looking at the progression...but I have 2 Answers at the house, too. I swear, this beta better be positive, b/c the acne from the stupid progesterone is unbelievable. My regular stuff works, but I won't use it until I know for sure if I'm pg or not, & I won't order pg-safe stuff until I know one way or the other, either. The 2ww...it is long this time

Advertisement

carriek38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 08:56 AM   #22
Farmer's Wife
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by carriek38 View Post
So, I'm now 7dp5dt, 13dp trigger shot...I had the light but clear bfp Friday, a lighter squinter Saturday, about the same yesterday, and what DP& I are trying to convince ourselves is a slightly darker positive today, all on WM cheapies. I took pics on my phone, but they're not great, & I can't get on PB to monkey around & post them here. I'm out of WM tests, but was thinking of stopping on the way home just so I could keep looking at the progression...but I have 2 Answers at the house, too. I swear, this beta better be positive, b/c the acne from the stupid progesterone is unbelievable. My regular stuff works, but I won't use it until I know for sure if I'm pg or not, & I won't order pg-safe stuff until I know one way or the other, either. The 2ww...it is long this time
Sounds positive and encouraging! Hoping its a healthy BFP!
Old 03-25-2013, 08:57 AM   #23
Farmer's Wife
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhschool6 View Post
Well, AF showed today after a 60 day cycle. GEEZ! I have no clue when I actually O'd. We are moving to a new house this week. And then I plan to work on nightweaning DS who is 22mos. Hoping it helps shorten my cycle. I kinda want to take a break from POAS's, but we will see how I hold out. My plan is to BD this cycle, A LOT!!
Urgh, 60 days!! Nuts! Well I hope with all your BD that you'll catch an egg!! Good luck on the wean!
Old 03-25-2013, 10:19 AM   #24
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhschool6
Well, AF showed today after a 60 day cycle. GEEZ! I have no clue when I actually O'd. We are moving to a new house this week. And then I plan to work on nightweaning DS who is 22mos. Hoping it helps shorten my cycle. I kinda want to take a break from POAS's, but we will see how I hold out. My plan is to BD this cycle, A LOT!!
Hopefully after such a long cycle, your body reset. Good luck with the move and night weaning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carriek38
When is the beta? I hope the numbers are perfect. Of course you know the popular opinion is to buy more tests.
Old 03-25-2013, 10:50 AM   #25
carriek38
Registered Users
seller
seller

Beta is 7am Thurs. The office is only open a 1/2 day, so I'll have results by noon...and yes, I'm pretty sure I've convinced myself to buy more tests--b/c you must compare apples & apples, right? And I recounted; I'm actually 6dpt, so yeah, trigger shot should be out, since it's 13dp trigger (though I guess it could be iu hcg), but it's still fairly early for a bfp.
Old 03-25-2013, 12:09 PM   #26
tedcgh
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by carriek38
Beta is 7am Thurs. The office is only open a 1/2 day, so I'll have results by noon...and yes, I'm pretty sure I've convinced myself to buy more tests--b/c you must compare apples & apples, right? And I recounted; I'm actually 6dpt, so yeah, trigger shot should be out, since it's 13dp trigger (though I guess it could be iu hcg), but it's still fairly early for a bfp.
Ahh I would be going crazy. FX for you!

Even though we are NTNP this month I still can't stop thinking about it. I didn't have a bunch of hot flashes last night like I had been so I think I am finally balancing out from last month's loss. I kinda wish I was still temping to see if and when I dropped below my coverline because I feel like last night might have been the first even though my beta was down to 2, 2 weeks ago. I feel like my progesterone stayed up anyway. No proof just hot and sweaty nights that only happen in the 2ww. My pre O temps are 2 degrees lower than my post O temps so there is a significant change.
Getting ready to go play in our freak snow that fell yesterday. 2 weeks ago it was 80 here. In the next few days it should be in the 50's but right now there are 8" of snow on the ground. What a weird spring winter.
Old 03-25-2013, 12:28 PM   #27
haydn'smommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
SSomebody stop me!! I want to pee on all the sticks! I've lost my mind. We NTNP and our timing wasn't great for making a baby and i'm only maybe 8-9dpo but i have taken a hpt daily since 3 days ago. I'm only getting glaring white bfn's so idk why i have this insane urge to keep testing. It's a sickness. Lol.
SO to my big papa, stepmom to the fabulous Ben, and mama to my tornado of destruction, Haydn 3.2.07, my precious monkey Emerson 9.8.09 and my two angel babies 1.20.13 and 3.1.13, and cautiously with a miracle
haydn'smommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 01:12 PM   #28
clnapoli
Registered Users
seller

Courtney 31

hi all! for spring, i'm looking forward to it getting and staying warmer. my kids (2 boys) have been sick SO MUCH this season

af is due tomorrow and i've already used all the hpt's that i had in the house! i've been super emotional for the last week or so, so i'm hoping that's a good sign despite the bfns!
clnapoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 04:06 PM   #29
812ajack
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by carriek38 View Post
SO hoping this is it for you Carrie! FX for some good numbers for you!
Old 03-25-2013, 04:48 PM   #30
carriek38
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by 812ajack View Post
SO hoping this is it for you Carrie! FX for some good numbers for you!
Me too--this was a better pic of this morning's test, so way outside of the time, but line did show up right away. I dunno if you can really see it in the pic or not I didn't get to go to the store for more cheapies, so I'll have Answer tests for tomorrow & Wednesday morning...Fx!