Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-01-2013, 05:16 PM   #1
Hi-Dog
Registered Users
seller
seller

Making CDing easier for temporary caregiver!

My parents will be coming to our house and taking care of DD for 5 days while we are on a little vacation and going to a friend's wedding.

Here's the plan for CDs, I want to make it easy on my parents, but obviously I am not changing my whole stash!

I am going to pre stuff 9 night diapers with flushable liners and put them in a basket specifically for only night time (it's only 5 nights, but just in case she wakes in the middle of the night)

I also have 8 Freetimes (good for day time or if they go out anywhere)

I will have 12 diaper safari inserts and 5 covers to rotate

I am going to print a picture of each "type" of diaper, what it is appropriate for (naps, etc) how it should look when snapped

Obviously they will have to wash diapers (probably twice) so I am going to post clear washing instructions in our laundry area.

I also will have instructions for making the wipes solution (it's simple: Dr. Bronner's, warm water and C.O.)

My mother has CDed DD before with different types of diapers (prefolds/fitteds), so it shouldn't be too bad.

Does this sound ok, make sense? I don't want to go into this with my cloth goggles on and just assume that everything is easy!

The worst case scenario . . . there's half a bag of G-diaper flushables and half a pack of Huggies pure and natural that we used while moving.

Advertisement