Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-25-2013, 11:18 AM   #21
gbabies2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Nana's Bottoms or Bum-Ware AIO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dncnshu00 View Post
I'd go wiyh the nanas bottoms if I had to pick. The fit and absorbancy is similar IMO and the nanas bottoms are definitely more cost effective.
One more question Mama . . . if they were the same price, which would you choose? Yes, I cannot make a decision on this if someone paid me a million dollars, lol

ETA: And actually, depending on size, I just noticed the price of NB is only $1-2 less than BW! I was thinking it would be a bigger difference. Although, I do see that NB sometimes has a sale code and has bulk options for lesser prices too

Advertisement

Last edited by gbabies2; 03-25-2013 at 12:10 PM.
gbabies2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 12:09 PM   #22
gbabies2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Added drying time question
Old 03-25-2013, 10:15 PM   #23
dncnshu00
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbabies2 View Post

One more question Mama . . . if they were the same price, which would you choose? Yes, I cannot make a decision on this if someone paid me a million dollars, lol

ETA: And actually, depending on size, I just noticed the price of NB is only $1-2 less than BW! I was thinking it would be a bigger difference. Although, I do see that NB sometimes has a sale code and has bulk options for lesser prices too
I think I would choose nanas bottoms if forced to. I haven't had either one long enough to know for sure but they just feel more durable. Plus I like the option to customize the inner and the soaker.
dncnshu00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 10:16 PM   #24
dncnshu00
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbabies2 View Post

I think I would choose nanas bottoms if forced to. I haven't had either one long enough to know for sure but they just feel more durable. Plus I like the option to customize the inner and the soaker.
dncnshu00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 04:32 AM   #25
gbabies2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dncnshu00 View Post
Thanks, this is helpful
Old 03-26-2013, 05:40 AM   #26
jessnye
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Remember, when comparing prices, that Bum-Ware has a One Size option, so you could buy a lot fewer diapers. Also, IDK how your utility costs are, but we have an OLD dryer and it gets very expensive to dry diapers that take a long time to dry. So that contributes to your overall expense too. I love Nana's Bottoms, but I'm not sure they're less expensive in the long run than BumWare (unless you really want sized diapers).
Old 03-26-2013, 07:09 AM   #27
gbabies2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessnye View Post
Remember, when comparing prices, that Bum-Ware has a One Size option, so you could buy a lot fewer diapers. Also, IDK how your utility costs are, but we have an OLD dryer and it gets very expensive to dry diapers that take a long time to dry. So that contributes to your overall expense too. I love Nana's Bottoms, but I'm not sure they're less expensive in the long run than BumWare (unless you really want sized diapers).
Good points Mama. I did see that BW has a OS option now but I am actually looking for sized dipes. We have a lot if OS dipes in our stash right now and I would like some without rise snaps, adjustments fir sizing etc . I am curious about the drying time for NB (our dryer is 1 year old so that might help). I might just have to get one if each to see what I like best Or maybe I will end up liking both if them!

Last edited by gbabies2; 04-01-2013 at 04:13 PM.
Old 04-01-2013, 04:14 PM   #28
gbabies2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I think I might try one of each and see which I like best. Or maybe, I will end up liking both and be back for more. Hmm . . . so many decisions. I really do not *need* any more diapers though, lol