Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-12-2013, 03:04 PM   #1
cassie.sattler
Registered Users
seller

my lo doesnt want to leave my new ergo HAHA!

so i was tired of always holding my lo and my whole body was getting ruined by doing so. i have a maya sling which he likes but hes to heavy to be held comfortably by me in it for more then 30 minutes. so yesterday i splurged and got a ergo performance. now he doesnt want to be put down, im totally happy with that because i have gotten so much house work done! he has even been on my back while i have to do alot of bending! he is so content in there it almost makes me wonder if he gets bored he even ate lunch in it today and is currently napping.

my back doesnt hurt a bit and we have been all over the house with this thing!

can you wear your baby to much? owen is 9 1/2 months

Advertisement

Old 03-12-2013, 03:36 PM   #2
kittenbaby77
Registered Users
seller

Nice! For some cultures, babies even go work with moms in the farm all day being carried behind moms back. Trust your mother instinct and do what's happy for both of u. I am sure your lo is learning a lot by watching behind your back
I wear my lo all the time and I love it. Others may say I am spoiling the baby but if we are both happy and sleep well over night. He even keeps me warm lol

Last edited by kittenbaby77; 03-12-2013 at 03:39 PM.
kittenbaby77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 11:25 AM   #3
MommyIshtar
Registered Users

My Mood:
My lo is about 10.5 months and we both love our ergo. Some days we don't use it at all, but others it's an all day thing. I say go for what works for you and your family :-)
MommyIshtar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 06:46 PM   #4
sthomas1222
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: my lo doesnt want to leave my new ergo HAHA!

My mom says I'll pay for it down the road when I say it's just easier to hold her all day. But I don't believe that and even so at least I didn't have a crying baby all day long!
sthomas1222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 07:40 PM   #5
stephsicola
Registered Users
seller

I think at some point, kids want to be out more so they can explore. They have a natural curiosity. You aren't still going to be wearing him on his first day of high school. And there is all kinds of search that shows that physical contact is really healthy and good. You wear that baby!
stephsicola is offline   Reply With Quote