Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-26-2013, 02:29 PM   #11
mommy2kaitlyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Does anyone know?

Update: Heading to ER. Nurse said the symptoms should not be getting worse. Told me to stop taking it completely. I think they are starting to wonder if it is med related at all now. So scared! My mom is grabbing DD from school(bonus to her working in the building) and coming to get me.

ETA: I have an appointment with the Dr on Monday. We will look at a neuro consult then.

Advertisement

Last edited by mommy2kaitlyn; 03-26-2013 at 02:31 PM.
mommy2kaitlyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 02:32 PM   #12
Mama*Kim
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Oh mamma! I hope they get you patched up and feeling better quickly. Sounds like your DD is in good hands with Grandma, so focus on taking care of yourself!
Mama*Kim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 02:33 PM   #13
mommy2kaitlyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Does anyone know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellaroo View Post
I agree. That schedule seems awfully quick for an anti-depressant. I've seen people have some pretty horrible side effects when withdrawing too quickly.

OP, I hope you get an answer soon and that the solution is something simple.
I can't find anywhere that says how to come off but found the adult on is what the Dr said. 3 days 40mg and then 80mg. I did 5 days at each 25, 40, 60 and 80. Symptoms of migraines started at 60mg one of the last days on it. Worsened with 80.
Old 03-26-2013, 02:33 PM   #14
mommy2kaitlyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Update Post 11 Does anyone know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama*Kim View Post
Oh mamma! I hope they get you patched up and feeling better quickly. Sounds like your DD is in good hands with Grandma, so focus on taking care of yourself!
Thanks. Will do.
Old 03-26-2013, 08:00 PM   #15
mommy2kaitlyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Update Post 11 Does anyone know?

Well I am home. My phone died. It looks like they think I have/had a migraine with no headache and turns out my barely there UTI is now a major bladder infection. Well that explains the lightheaded feeling, just over all crappy feeling, etc. I guess the other expensive antibiotic didn't work. The new one that was 1/6th the cost of the other I hope will work.
Debating on calling out for tomorrow. It is a 7am-3pm shift. I feel horrible so we will see.
My first bp was really high, the second was a bit better, not as low as my normal but better.
I will still see my Dr Monday and I won't be taking anymore Strattera.
Old 03-26-2013, 08:05 PM   #16
Mama*Kim
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2kaitlyn
Well I am home. My phone died. It looks like they think I have/had a migraine with no headache and turns out my barely there UTI is now a major bladder infection. Well that explains the lightheaded feeling, just over all crappy feeling, etc. I guess the other expensive antibiotic didn't work. The new one that was 1/6th the cost of the other I hope will work.
Debating on calling out for tomorrow. It is a 7am-3pm shift. I feel horrible so we will see.
My first bp was really high, the second was a bit better, not as low as my normal but better.
I will still see my Dr Monday and I won't be taking anymore Strattera.
Sounds like good news overall. If you can afford to take the day off tomorrow, do it. Rest!
Mama*Kim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 08:52 PM   #17
leyash
Registered Users
seller

Re: Post ER Update Post 15 Does anyone know?

if it were anything absolutely concerning, i would think a CT would catch SOMETHING.

honestly, to me it sounds like vertigo. ever had it before?
leyash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 09:17 PM   #18
solobluedancer
Registered Users
seller
seller

I hope you start feeling better. I agree with taking the day off if youg can.

Hugs!
Old 03-26-2013, 09:34 PM   #19
mommy2kaitlyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Post ER Update Post 15 Does anyone know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama*Kim View Post
Sounds like good news overall. If you can afford to take the day off tomorrow, do it. Rest!
Afford it not really but I think I have to! So I called in already. I will figure out money later. My mom mentioned she could help if needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leyash View Post
if it were anything absolutely concerning, i would think a CT would catch SOMETHING.

honestly, to me it sounds like vertigo. ever had it before?
Nope I haven't. They seem to think it is the bladder infection and migraine with no headache just numbness. My mom gets aura ones with no headache. I just never have had this before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by solobluedancer View Post
I hope you start feeling better. I agree with taking the day off if youg can.

Hugs!
Thank you. I am taking it off. I hope it helps.
Old 03-28-2013, 07:44 PM   #20
mommy2kaitlyn
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: New update Post 20 MRI!!! Does anyone know?

Well as of around 11am and 2nd dose of antibiotics for yesterday(3rd total) I was feeling better while sitting. But standing was still bad. So I waited to see and ended up calling in this am. I am still having issues while standing! I called my Dr's office. They are referring me over to a place for an MRI for tomorrow! They do not want me driving either. Ugh! I am so wishing another day of antibiotics would have helped.
I still have to call work and let them know. This just kind of blew my mind. BTW I haven't driven today. I did yesterday but short distance and very slow school speeds.

Last edited by mommy2kaitlyn; 03-28-2013 at 07:48 PM.
mommy2kaitlyn is offline   Reply With Quote