Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-18-2007, 06:00 PM   #1
For The Love Of Cloth
Registered Users
Formerly: tmolly
seller
seller

My Mood:
Mama Cloth OPEN for In-stock

**** OPEN FOR IN-STOCK~~STORE CLOSED TEMPORARILY FOR CUSTOMS ***

10/07/07

My pickin's are getting slim! I am awaiting the arrival of some PUL, and hope to get sewing more soon. I am open to a limited numbers of customs/preorders. If you are looking for some pads, just pm me.

I can also make doll slings and regular slings, grocery bags, cloth napkins and placemats.

I am closed for any new custom orders for now while we get back in the Homeschooling Groove. My son's a first grader this year and I have several other new activities thrown in the mix to schedule. I'm still around, please feel free to pm me. I will probably stock a couple slings soon and keep the remaining pads up; just no new custom pad orders. Thanks all you mamas that have helped to make my Wahm venture a success so far!

Orders of 6 or more receive 50 cent discount per pad. 12 or more pads, .75 cent discount.

Heavy/overnight/postpartum size, about 12 1/2 inches long *pocket with 2 soakers* is $8ppd Can make All-in-one style upon request

Regular is smaller, about 10 inches long *All-in-One* $7.50ppd each. Flannel outer, 6 layers of flannel inner with ripstop nylon leak resistant layer. Industrial poly-resin snaps.

Light is about 8 1/2 inches long, one soaker, *All-in-One* $6.50ppd each. Flannel outer, 4 layers of flannel inner with ripstop nylon leak resistant layer. Industrial poly-resin snaps.

Panty liners *All-in-One* 8" long $4ppd each. Flannel outer, 2 layers of flannel inner with ripstop nylon leak resistant layer. Industrial poly-resin snaps.

INSTOCK

Liners, toiletry bottles, $4.00ppd each, 11 available

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o...6/PIC00019.jpg
Liners, purple paisley, $4.00ppd each, SOLD

Liners, brown print, *Sold* Also 3 super long liners ($6ppd each) and 1 regular serged in brown/pink print

Liners $4.00ppd 1 periwinkle, others sold.

Liners, vine & berry (2 navy serging or 1 brown serging) $4.00ppd each

Liners, musical monkeys $4.00 ppd, 4 available

Liners, sea green print *Sold*

Hunter green liners, $4.00ppd each. 5 available, some T & T (1), some serged (5)

Lights *sold*

Regulars *sold*

Pocket overnight *sold*
I will continue to post and update as I make more pads for instock purchases.

Custom Fabrics Available:

turquoise flannel, blue rose flannel; navy w/cherries flannel, hunter flannel, navy flannel

Toiletry bottles flannel-in-stock premade items only, hot pink flannel, perfume flannel; Mauve flannel, pink w/squares flannel

Purple paisley floral flannel, blue & yellow paisley;Lilac terry velour, navy terry velour

Brown/pink flannel, sea green print flannel

Dog friendly home~dogs are outside most of the time but my old gal snuggles my feet while I sew. Fabric is always prewashed to minimize shrinkage. If you have *any* problems, please let me know. I want you to be happy~if not, I'll fix it!

*****PLEASE NOTE***** I am in the process of switching from turned and topstitched pads to serged. In the process I am changing my pattern. There may be some pads T & T and some serged, the finished product may vary some. Please let me know if you have preferences and I will do my best to accomodate. Feel free to ask questions! I may also have some different pics or view to send you.

Thanks for looking! Please let me know if you would like me to customize your order or if you have questions!

Tabitha

Advertisement

Last edited by For The Love Of Cloth; 10-07-2007 at 03:04 PM.
For The Love Of Cloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 07:56 PM   #2
juba
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Mama Cloth In-stock and customs!

Does the cost include shipping??

Julie

~Julie--mommy to my darling Luciana Olivia (11/27/05) my miracle baby Carolina Elise (1/02/09, born with meconium aspiration & pulmonary hypertension, who spent 9wks in the hospital & almost didn't make it) & loving wife to Marcio since 10/25/03
juba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 08:49 PM   #3
For The Love Of Cloth
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Yes, the cost does include shipping!
Old 05-18-2007, 09:58 PM   #4
babygirlsmom1005
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Those look totally awsome......I need some, PP is just not likeing me right now.....will be in contact once it perks back up - LOL
Marcie wife to Mike mom to Madeline 10/2005 , Marshall 4/2009 and surprise #3 due 9/2011
babygirlsmom1005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 07:23 AM   #5
For The Love Of Cloth
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by babygirlsmom1005 View Post
Those look totally awsome......I need some, PP is just not likeing me right now.....will be in contact once it perks back up - LOL
Thank you! Just let me know when you are ready! Keep watching as I add more instock choices.
Old 05-19-2007, 08:09 AM   #6
*~*Terri*~*
Registered Users

My Mood:

Ok, kinda overwhelmed, so this may sound like rambling....lol

For the velour, I would like "regulars." I figure go hard or go home, right? lol

And do you have any darker colors? I figure with the stains, darker would be better, right?
Old 05-19-2007, 10:13 AM   #7
For The Love Of Cloth
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~*Terri*~* View Post
For the velour, I would like "regulars." I figure go hard or go home, right? lol

And do you have any darker colors? I figure with the stains, darker would be better, right?
If you buy 6 or more you save .50 each, so the terry velour would cancel eachother out. Go for it!

The terry velour will also add some more absorbancy-FYI-terry velour is much thicker than flannel topper.

Currently I only have the lilac in the terry velour. I might be able to get red, light blue and mint green.

In the flannel, I have the navy with cherries, I'm so dying to cut and sew it up! Other dark colors I have is solid navy, hunter green and hot pink.

As far as staining goes, I haven't had much problems. I just prerinse under cool water, rub with some bar soap, and throw in with the diaper wash. Occasionally my white pads have a faint stain but really doesn't worry me. The only other time I"ve had staining was if I didn't rinse at all.

Keep the questions coming!
Old 05-19-2007, 05:51 PM   #8
myajdw
why do you insist on grating my cheese...my kids already do that
seller
seller

My Mood:

those look awesome mama!!!! when i'm having a down moment and want something for me i'll pm you

fwiw to the pp with the mama cloth i do have i just rinse in cold water before putting in the wetbag and i haven't had any stain issues either . then i do a cold rinse of them on diaper wash day...then throw in diapers and do another cold rinse...then a hot wash w/det...then a clear hot wash. everything (including my dipes) comes out nice and clean

Mom to 4 boys~AJ~Dustin~Brighton~Tristan~ & 1 Angel Baby Ilori
& our 1 girly Baker, 8/13
myajdw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 07:14 PM   #9
For The Love Of Cloth
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by myajdw View Post
those look awesome mama!!!! when i'm having a down moment and want something for me i'll pm you

fwiw to the pp with the mama cloth i do have i just rinse in cold water before putting in the wetbag and i haven't had any stain issues either . then i do a cold rinse of them on diaper wash day...then throw in diapers and do another cold rinse...then a hot wash w/det...then a clear hot wash. everything (including my dipes) comes out nice and clean
Sounds great!
Old 05-20-2007, 02:54 PM   #10
juba
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by juba View Post
Does the cost include shipping??

Julie

Pleasse PM me...I'm intersetd

Julie

~Julie--mommy to my darling Luciana Olivia (11/27/05) my miracle baby Carolina Elise (1/02/09, born with meconium aspiration & pulmonary hypertension, who spent 9wks in the hospital & almost didn't make it) & loving wife to Marcio since 10/25/03
juba is offline   Reply With Quote