Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-28-2013, 05:07 PM   #51
laila
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I triple dog dare you! My grandmother was exactly like this. Her husband died when my mom was eight leaving her with eight kids. She had her mother raise them while she dated rich men and spent all their money on designer clothes while her children went without. Then, after her children were grown and gone, complained how no one ever called or came by or appreciated her. They were there all the time. Oh please!

Advertisement

Old 03-28-2013, 06:46 PM   #52
Sarawithouth
Registered Users
seller
seller

Pneumonia? Then you'd be bedridden and can't go near anyone?

Sunny due in October!

We're a breastfeedin', babywearin', vax delayin', un-circumcisin', cloth diaperin', bedsharin', home birthin', atheist family from Texas!
Sarawithouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 07:59 PM   #53
misskira
Banned - User Requested
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Help me fake a very serious illness

I second the vote for lice!!

But when did it become required to give explicit details on illness? When did "I'm sick" become not enough information?! My step mil seems to think I want details on fils bowel movements and vomiting. Ido not. Really. "I'm sick" is plenty info for me!
misskira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 08:43 PM   #54
slimy72
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Only View Post
I'm evil. My SIL recently insulted my child's name and called me stupid, so I told her she wasn't allowed at my Child With the Ugly Name's Birthday Party because I'm too stupid to spell her name correctly to address the invite, and to go busy herself with another cozy up in the hot tub with her neighbor's husband behind BIL's back. Oh snap! I was met with silence.

Go for the shock effect. I dare you. Just stand up in the middle of the party and announce "MIL you suck and I hope you're over priced tablet breaks in half on you tomorrow."

Now, everyone cheer on Emma and double dog then triple dog dare her in true Christmas Story fashion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Kaun View Post
fantastic idea but you could combine the lice story with this idea! What about a fuzzy teddy bear you find on clearance that obviously is for Valentines day. Hand it to her as your scratching your head and telling her how infested with lice everything in the house is.
You two are my new favorite people. I like both ideas very much.
slimy72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 09:11 PM   #55
Only
Registered Users
Formerly: hu**rees
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedaisyma View Post
Please? and video it!

only if you fake run her over!

Or.....take impecac sneakily at the beginning of dinner and barf all over her table (sit next to her please) . Or change Wolfie's diaper on the table and be like, "what?"

And Only, I love you. I want you to video when you say these things to people (you SIL)
you, Jul.

Bahaha, you should meet my entire family. We aren't mean just to be mean but we don't mince words. My husband's (whiter than white) family is like "It's because she's part Spanish." Um, no, it's because you're dumb and someone needs to tell you this.

Austen 06/12
Only is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 11:04 PM   #56
booty hunter
Queen of Funny Auotcorrects
seller
seller

My Mood:

Does it have to be an illness? What about arranging a suspected prostitution raid right as they are cutting the cake? They could investigate your MIL for being a madam. Just think of how the family movies would be ,just as she is blowing out the candles they could break the door down. It would be very memorable. Or what about a bomb threat,oh the possibilities! By the way none of these are illegal at all!!!

Last edited by booty hunter; 03-28-2013 at 11:12 PM.
booty hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 11:06 PM   #57
booty hunter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Only View Post
I'm evil. My SIL recently insulted my child's name and called me stupid, so I told her she wasn't allowed at my Child With the Ugly Name's Birthday Party because I'm too stupid to spell her name correctly to address the invite, and to go busy herself with another cozy up in the hot tub with her neighbor's husband behind BIL's back. Oh snap! I was met with silence.

Go for the shock effect. I dare you. Just stand up in the middle of the party and announce "MIL you suck and I hope you're over priced tablet breaks in half on you tomorrow."

Now, everyone cheer on Emma and double dog then triple dog dare her in true Christmas Story fashion.
You, Emma and I must get together. We could start in SA and take over the world from there.
Old 03-28-2013, 11:11 PM   #58
booty hunter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Ohhh dh suggested a seeping pustule. It even sounds good, you could just mention how it keeps leaking and weeping everywhere. Then let her know how excited you are to be the one to cut her a piece of cake!
Old 03-29-2013, 12:54 AM   #59
hopetc
Registered Users
seller
seller

Forget lice....scabies. Yuck! Anything highly contagious would do but there is something 'special' about being covered with bugs.
hopetc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 01:21 AM   #60
neuro_mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

You DS mamas are too funny.