Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 08-22-2013, 01:32 PM   #1
Registered Users
I need help......

Dd just barely potty train last week, She goes to 2 1/2 preschool in the morning. It was perfect the first three days then she pee in her pant on the way home on Thursday, then pee two more times in her pants before she pee in her chair again. And today, she poop in her pant while at school . She came home and pee some in the pant again. Is this normal for freshly train kids to pee in the pant?
So I need to wash some blueberry stain poop pants.....I use tide original but it still have quite a bit stains on her pants, what should I do??
Thanks for helping.

Josiekitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 01:35 PM   #2
Registered Users
Re: I need help......

our preschool has a policy, 2 accidents at school and they must wear a pull-up, is she getting plenty of opportunities to potty at school, have you reminded her that if she needs to potty to tell her teacher?
I can't believe I'm a momma of 2, oh how time flies
jasminegrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 01:45 PM   #3
Registered Users
My Mood:
Yes, normal. Or so it appears. DD trained, was accident free for a week and then started having accidents. Then accident free, then accidents.

Frustrating. But I think some accidents are normal.

I'd say DD doesn't like strange potties, don't know if that's an issue for you. So she's great at home. But takes a lot more effort when out and about.
SAHM to Magnolia May (09/10) and Luke Russett (04/13) and wife and best friend to my airman.
EmilytheStrange is offline   Reply With Quote