Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-29-2013, 11:44 PM   #171
luvsviola
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: No good will come from this thread - talk me DOWN mamas...

Quote:
Originally Posted by UVASahm View Post
This is one if the best threads I have read in awhile!

For pp whose kids know how to turn on a DVD. When and how did you teach them that?!?!?

Here's one that hasn't been said yet. I'm a SAHM with a cleaning lady. I would go back to work before I would fire her. She does my laundry too....

I cheated. We got a Roku. Both my 3 and 6 year olds can run it. They can reach the power button on the TV, and we only ever watch Netflix, so the input is always on the right one.

I would pay darn near anything for a good cleaning lady. So far, I've tried 2 and they both sucked.

Advertisement

My kids are no longer in diapers, but somehow, my computer keeps finding its way back here...

Last edited by luvsviola; 03-29-2013 at 11:48 PM.
luvsviola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 04:52 AM   #172
mjg2043
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by missemily View Post
If coffee gives you a slightly lower birthweight then I THANK GOD I drank it b/c my last was 9lbs 9oz.
Right? Mine was 9.5 and I drank coffee. Wth would he have been???
Old 03-30-2013, 05:06 AM   #173
UVASahm
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by jen_batten View Post
But what if when they lock it next time, they poof it? That would be horrid. You would never know what it said, and some of it was shocking. Not sure if they edited it...but you have to go read the whole thing RIGHT NOW!!!
Clue me in? What thread are you ladies talking about?
Old 03-30-2013, 06:19 AM   #174
ulawolf
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by jen_batten View Post

It's called "I hear this a lot..." and has fifty or sixty pages. It's a good read, but you'll be up all night.
I actually posted on it but then jumped out
ulawolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 06:38 AM   #175
Hope4More
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulawolf View Post
I actually posted on it but then jumped out

I was on that thread so much last night before bed, I dreamt that someone from DS called and asked for Ulawolf (yes, your name specifically) and when I said she wasn't here, they had the wrong DSer, she got angry and demanded to know where she had received MY number from. You know you DSed too much yesterday when...
I have given my cross to Jesus, who has a special talent for overcoming them, even if it means giving His own life...
Hope4More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 02:09 PM   #176
mg5g
Self Ban

My Mood:

And today in terrible - DH and the kids sat in the car for an HOUR while I shopped ... for myself
mg5g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 04:05 PM   #177
magdalynaa
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderTheStars

Honestly, I have read like three different threads in the last 5 minutes and I haven't the faintest idea what any of them are really about or what they started out as or who is an animal and who is a plant or who drinks coffee to have small babies or anything. Alls I know is that I want a Doritos Cool Ranch taco, NOW. Pleaseandthankyou.
BOOM!
magdalynaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 04:27 PM   #178
ashley84
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Eh, I have had both of my kids in sposies for like a month now. I'm pregnant and tired. I can barely keep up with regular laundry. I'm tired of my diapers smelling like ammonia. My 3 year old's pee is as strong as a cat's. My 6 month old needs changed hourly in cloth because she pees so freaking much. I just don't have it in me right now. I don't even feel guilty about it.
Old 03-30-2013, 08:22 PM   #179
myclanof6
Registered Users
seller
seller

I let my 2yo wear a sopping wet cloth diaper today because she was sleeping. She fell asleep in the car on the way home, I only get one chance to move her or she will wake up for good and be a bear. I chose to let her sleep in pee and wake up in her own time VS change a diaper and have a grumpy toddler most of the day. Flame away, I have a happy toddler at almost 9:30.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum most likely while nursing
I lift my eyes unto the hills, Where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, The Maker of Heaven and Earth. And I'll praise You in this storm and I will lift my hands, For You are who You are no matter where I am, And every tear I've cried You hold in Your hand, You never left my side and though my heart is torn, I will praise You in this storm
myclanof6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 09:03 PM   #180
1sttimemommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

My twins have been in sposies for months... we had bad stink issues that I can't shake and I'm not shelling out for a new stash when they're almost there on potty training. I've probably put as much into sposies as I would have into a new stash...but frankly I can't make myself care because it was little bits at a time instead of one sum up front. DS was Cd'd, I tried cd'ing the girls really I did... but when no matter what I do the diapers stunk to high heaven I decided I was done. If ever we have a 4th I'll go back on the CDing train I promise!