Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-28-2013, 04:50 PM   #1
birdie
Registered Users
seller

Mama cloth co-ops

Anyone know of any? I need to make the switch. Thanks! Also what size and absorbency is the same as a regular disposable pad?

Advertisement

Old 03-28-2013, 05:35 PM   #2
debcita429
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Mama cloth co-ops

I'm not aware of a current co-op off hand. Regular absorbency in cloth should match a regular sposie pad. Length just depends on brand and style. I would take one of your old sposies and just measure the length. The ideal width for cloth pads does not always correspond to the width of your sposies (depending the flexibility of absorbent layers, etc.), but the length should correspond. Even if you've been nursing for a while, you probably have one crammed into some crevice of a pocketbook somewhere. If you always found it a little too short or a little too long, then add or subtract an inch or two when looking for cloth pads. It's great that cloth allows for the extra customization .

Deodorants and Diapersticks!
Pain and Sleep oil roll ons too! Inhalers for Allergies, Nausea, Sinus & Germ, Memory & Concentration, and Mood
Keep a look out for more roll on blends in the near future. 5% DS discount code at my etsy shop: DIAPERSWAPPERS5 https://www.etsy.com/shop/DJDeodorants

Last edited by debcita429; 03-28-2013 at 05:39 PM.
debcita429 is offline   Reply With Quote