Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-02-2013, 03:54 PM   #51
canadianbakers
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Do you have a carseat? What is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsStripe View Post
We have an Evenflo from #2. It works great for us, as we unfortunately crash tests one of them and he came out with no injuries. I'm just waiting on DH to install it. Due date is in 4 days, but he is in no hurry to figure out what our car seat configuration will be.
I don't know why, but I when I read the unfortunate crash testing.

Hiccup's seat is sitting in the house here - but I'm not in a huge rush to install it. We tried it before taking it out of the van for washing (it was Levi's seat until his new one arrived) and it'll be really easy to get it in - I'm planning to either do it after we're done with DD's room and have the constructions garbage taken to the dump, or when I'm in labor, lol.

Advertisement

canadianbakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 07:11 PM   #52
MrsStripe
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by canadianbakers View Post
I don't know why, but I when I read the unfortunate crash testing.

Hiccup's seat is sitting in the house here - but I'm not in a huge rush to install it. We tried it before taking it out of the van for washing (it was Levi's seat until his new one arrived) and it'll be really easy to get it in - I'm planning to either do it after we're done with DD's room and have the constructions garbage taken to the dump, or when I'm in labor, lol.
That's Ok that you giggled. It was a while ago. I expect DH will be installing the seat in the hospital parking lot before we come home.
MrsStripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 07:55 PM   #53
Ocean4Me
Registered Users
Formerly: ***ach

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdinhand View Post
I am flummoxed. I need to get one, obviously, my youngest is 7, we got rid of all the baby stuff years ago.

I can't decide between a convertible (I have big babies), or an infant seat that goes to 30 pounds. I don't have to have the convenience of using the seat out of the car as I have an Ergo, Moby, Maya. I am ready to just buy a stinkin' carseat at random, I don't want to make a choice. I have no stores locally, so I either have to drive out of town or order online.

Tell what you got and why!
this is me!!My husband is NOT happy that I haven't bought a seat yet.

Btw,I'm crashing from May DDC
Ocean4Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 08:04 AM   #54
~KittyKat~
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I have a regular old graco snug ride that was DD's. I like using an infant seat for awhile and at about 6 months I switched her to a my ride 65 convertible. DD is now in a nautilus so I will probably follow the same pattern for DS but he might spend some more time in the my ride 65 because I don't want to buy a new nautilus.
~KittyKat~ is offline   Reply With Quote