Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 05-09-2013, 07:03 PM   #1
2sweetboys
Registered Users
seller
seller

Not sure I'm going to make it 6 more weeks...

I'm 34 weeks 3 days today and on orders to rest, relax, and take it easy for at least two weeks. Dr said after 36 weeks he's not as concerned about me going into labor early, but right now he wants me off my feet.

Baby's head is super low. I've been in awful pain today (more so than usual) and now I'm afraid I won't make it to 36 weeks.

The car seat was delivered today so if I do go early we're prepared enough to get by, but I'm really not ready....kinda feeling anxious and completely unprepared.

Advertisement

Old 05-09-2013, 08:30 PM   #2
mmeneely
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Not sure I'm going to make it 6 more weeks...

You and I have been given the same orders! I think once you've had a few kids, the body starts screaming for the break. I literally cannot walk 5min without swollen feet and ankles.
mmeneely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 09:03 PM   #3
homeschoolkitty
Registered Users
seller

I am 35 wks tomorrow.
I am starting to get tired and not being able to walk as my hip hurts, maybe siatica nerve... it's getting hard to cook....worriyng about budget has not helped...at this point I NEED more time to put this house together before baby comes...nevermind the feeling that I may not have enough diapers.

I hope you guys can make the due date... I saw a NB little one today was a Csection... and was so little with a few weeks yet to go.... can't imagine mine being ready right now.....
it is hard to be off your feet with little ones, like today mine calling: Mommy look at this bug in my room! then you have to wabble there find a shoe...

today I saw my friend's NB 3day old. soooo cute. she was ready to not be pregnant anymore.... I am not ready.i do have car sit, but baby will not fit in my car with the other 3 carseats there.

God bless you guys hope you make it to June at least...that's the hope for me...1st week would be nice
homeschoolkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 05:55 AM   #4
2sweetboys
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmeneely View Post
You and I have been given the same orders! I think once you've had a few kids, the body starts screaming for the break. I literally cannot walk 5min without swollen feet and ankles.
Yes....and mine is screaming loud. Lol.

My fear is not knowing I'm in labor soon enough. I've had to be induced with all my other pregnancies, so I'm not sure what to look for until my water breaks....then our window of time is very short before delivery (at least it was with the others).