Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-03-2013, 08:39 PM   #41
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Bfn to bfp 9dpo/11dpo

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingfor5 View Post
Becky I know that has to be unsettling but stay positive. As long as its light all is well. Pulling all the good vibes and sticky prayers out! Baby is probably snuggling....or maybe "they" are!!
ooh bite your tongue, woman. i mean...whoa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbie ~1+3~ View Post
Praying for you Becky!
Quote:
Originally Posted by klevmomma View Post
Congrats, Becky! Beautiful lines!
Quote:
Originally Posted by solobluedancer View Post
I hope everything turns out well. I'm sure your hubby will come around, sounds like you guys just need some time.

Hoping for the best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbie ~1+3~ View Post
Did the spotting stop?
Quote:
Originally Posted by katiecornflakes View Post
Wow, Becky. What a few days you've had! Glad DD is coming around. How's DH doing? How's the spotting? Hugs...
thanks ladies!

the spotting was actually only that one time, first thing in the am. light on the tp and then a few brown/pink streaks when i checked my cervix (closed/firm)...

nothing since. ive been testing daily on smu and the tests have been getting darker, except today's stayed the same if not a tad skinnier...tho i did use fmu, i find smu to be more concentrated since it closely follows fmu and is before i have anything to drink (unless coffee)...

hubs and i had a very good talk today in which i was able to express my fears and feelings and he reassured me and seems to be coming to peace...now if the baby would just stick.

Advertisement

Old 04-03-2013, 08:50 PM   #42
fishingfor5
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckstar View Post

thanks ladies!

the spotting was actually only that one time, first thing in the am. light on the tp and then a few brown/pink streaks when i checked my cervix (closed/firm)...

nothing since. ive been testing daily on smu and the tests have been getting darker, except today's stayed the same if not a tad skinnier...tho i did use fmu, i find smu to be more concentrated since it closely follows fmu and is before i have anything to drink (unless coffee)...

hubs and i had a very good talk today in which i was able to express my fears and feelings and he reassured me and seems to be coming to peace...now if the baby would just stick.
Sorry Becky it just popped into my head. I am sure there is only 1 and it is Spiderman's baby so it's super sticky!! Glad dh is coming round. It will all work out and you will once again be saying "how did we ever get along without this little person".
Blessings from -Tori (42)wife to the amazing Dan(41) for 21yrs. Mom to the Fab 5, DS22, DS18, DS12, DD10, and DD2 Homeschooling, BFing, new to CDing, Not so good at Vaxing, SAHM 5 ^0^ resting with the Father till we meet again Joyfully snuggling our newest son born February 9 2014.
fishingfor5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 06:33 AM   #43
Bobbie ~1+3~
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by beckstar View Post

thanks ladies!

That's great to hear on all accounts!
Old 04-05-2013, 06:12 PM   #44
sassybean
Registered Users

My Mood:
How are you feeling Becky?
*For all the people out there who say "Why buy the cow when the milk is free" here's a little news flash for ya...80% of women today are against marriage, why, because they realize it's not worth buying a whole pig just to get a little sausage!*
sassybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 09:43 PM   #45
mhschool6
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hope things are going well!
Hannah- married to M for 14 yrs: Mama of 7 amazing children! Ages 13yrs down to 23mos And expecting #8 January 2014!!!
mhschool6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 10:41 PM   #46
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

hey all! thanks for checking in on me, i missed the replies.

things are ok. i have been testing like a fool and they've gotten nice and dark. i did have some spotting this am again just like last time. light pink with some tan/pink at the cervix...just waiting it out. my appt. is in two weeks...lifetime away...
Old 04-10-2013, 10:57 PM   #47
babygirls2
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

OMG Becky!!!! Congrats!!!!!!
babygirls2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 12:32 AM   #48
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by babygirls2 View Post
OMG Becky!!!! Congrats!!!!!!
thanks!
Old 04-11-2013, 12:33 AM   #49
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

and just for fun, here are allllll of my sticks...wowzers

547169_10151615804058993_546698762_n by becksfluff, on Flickr
Old 04-11-2013, 08:35 AM   #50
812ajack
Registered Users
seller
seller

HOly cow that's a lot of tests! linea are looking good though! Try not to worry about the spotting too much, I had a huge gush of red blood (sorry TMI) and then some spotting for a couple days , I thought I was done for sure (and so did DH since I had just MC the month before) but it turned out just to be a broken blood vessel. Now I'm due in about 8 weeks and everything looks good Sending some sticky vibes your way