Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-31-2013, 04:20 PM   #11
delicatefade
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Chat Thread ~ Mar 31st - APRIL 6th!!!

I'm so done! Last night I was up til around 2 am because baby was moving so much. And it hurt like crazy. I thought for sure that I would end up having the baby last night. Today it feels like my pelvis is going to break open. While I was laying in bed, thinking about labour, it was so hard not to be afraid. Why is that? I mean, this is my fourth time delivering a baby... Shouldn't I be relaxed about it? I just don't look forward to all the pain and feeling helpless.

Advertisement

Holland Grace is here! (14/4/2013)
delicatefade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 04:24 PM   #12
mibarra
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by delicatefade View Post
I'm so done! Last night I was up til around 2 am because baby was moving so much. And it hurt like crazy. I thought for sure that I would end up having the baby last night. Today it feels like my pelvis is going to break open. While I was laying in bed, thinking about labour, it was so hard not to be afraid. Why is that? I mean, this is my fourth time delivering a baby... Shouldn't I be relaxed about it? I just don't look forward to all the pain and feeling helpless.
I was super nervous too. I think it's totally reasonable to be nervous about something you know will hurt, that seems natural even if you know you can do it, ya know? My pelvis felt like that for a few days before I delivered
mibarra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 05:00 PM   #13
momneedssupport
Registered Users

My Mood:
You gals are busy getting things done.....carseats, sweeping.......

Glad to hear easter was good for ypu guys. Im still not home yet.

Baby in the moby was great and ppl were shocked to see me. Chinese lunch, wm for nip shield and gum drop paci, then dh and fil to lowes for bunkbed stuff. They will assemble it tonight.

Im sure i walked too much today bc my tiny tear has been stinging.

So, anyway, seems like not alot going on around here (chat) today..cant wait to hear about the next baby!!!
Old 03-31-2013, 05:11 PM   #14
NappyChappy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I am guessing the holiday has made everyone busy. It has been super quiet.

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1454524
NappyChappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 05:12 PM   #15
kcannon
Registered Users
seller
seller

So, am I the only one that doesn't have names picked out? I'm scrambling trying to decide on names! I'm afraid if this baby is a boy, he won't have a name!
Old 03-31-2013, 05:25 PM   #16
MrsCrafty
Registered Users
Formerly: mommy2wyatt
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by delicatefade
That's how my pelvis feels. Ouch. I am counting down to bedtime. Midwife appointment in the morning.
Old 03-31-2013, 05:25 PM   #17
sunnygirlmomof6
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

We had a nice Easter lunch. We don't do Easter baskets, so there was not drama getting that together. Came home and had a nice nap.
I see my MW for a checkup tomorrow and I am hoping for at least some progress. I will be 38+5 so maybe....
I have been taking the 5W pregnancy formula, EPO both vaginally and orally, RRL tea 3 times a day, and I went four wheeler riding yesterday...LOL...oh, and DTD every day....3 times today.
Old 03-31-2013, 05:36 PM   #18
NappyChappy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnygirlmomof6 View Post
We had a nice Easter lunch. We don't do Easter baskets, so there was not drama getting that together. Came home and had a nice nap.
I see my MW for a checkup tomorrow and I am hoping for at least some progress. I will be 38+5 so maybe....
I have been taking the 5W pregnancy formula, EPO both vaginally and orally, RRL tea 3 times a day, and I went four wheeler riding yesterday...LOL...oh, and DTD every day....3 times today.
3 TIMES today holy moly mama. I have been doing the 5w and EPO both ways and DTD a couple times a week if we are lucky. Unfortunately I feel really dry which isn't helping me want to do it. We did get a long walk in today which was nice and I play basketball with DH.

Sometimes when I sit down I feel like I am sitting on the baby's head and I can tell my vag is swollen/puffy. But no real hip pain.

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1454524

Last edited by NappyChappy; 03-31-2013 at 05:37 PM.
NappyChappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 07:19 PM   #19
bai18176
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcannon View Post
So, am I the only one that doesn't have names picked out? I'm scrambling trying to decide on names! I'm afraid if this baby is a boy, he won't have a name!
Nope, we have a name (the name I've liked since before we got pregnant, which DH fortunately is ok with), but that's only 25% of the way there DH is stuck on names I don't like, and I apparently am making up names according to him. I'm glad I'm not the only one. Of course, if we have no decisions, we will not tell the first name until both have names... Ugh. I hate making important decisions pregnant! Good luck to you!
Old 03-31-2013, 07:44 PM   #20
MrsCrafty
Registered Users
Formerly: mommy2wyatt
seller
seller

My Mood:
We have a name! Aubree Elaine Elaine was DHs Grandmas name. My sister just named her 6m DD after my Gma and Great Gma (Hazel Rosalie). Now unless ofcourse she comes out a he. Then we're in trouble