Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-03-2013, 07:30 AM   #21
urbanalbino
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Recommendations. Bottles and boobs. What bottle do you use for breastfed babies

Tommee Tippee here too -- my son had not one problem figuring it out. We use the slow flow nipple that comes with it. Although I have to say -- the first time we used a bottle at 6 wks, I let my husband feed him. Chris had the funniest confused look on his face, wondering why daddy was holding him but was still getting good stuff. hahaha

Advertisement

urbanalbino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 04:26 PM   #22
b bright
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenBooty
I use Lansinoh momma bottles love them
Ditto!
Old 04-03-2013, 04:48 PM   #23
Manderzthegr8
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Recommendations. Bottles and boobs. What bottle do you use for breastfed babies

We used Avent with no problems. From my understanding you just want to be sure to use the slow flow nipple the whole time. If the nipple flows faster on the bottle some babies will prefer it apparently.

Good luck choosing
Old 04-03-2013, 05:41 PM   #24
ctierney
Registered Users

we use the calma. My son does well with it. I breast feed primarily but I work 2 days a week and my husband gives him a bottle. I personally have never used it but my husband says he likes it better that the regular slow flow nipples we had. he said that our son would collapse the nipple while feeding and they dont have that issue with the calma. i bought it in fear that our son would have trouble going back and forth between breast and bottle but so far we haven't had that issue. Son is 4 months old and we've been doing both since 1 month old
ctierney is offline   Reply With Quote