Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 03-31-2013, 08:01 PM   #1
Harmony96
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Swagbucks/Firefox people... is your toolbar acting weird?

I don't know if this is a FF thing or a SB thing or what, but I tried to close and re-open FF earlier today, and it froze upon re-opening, and when I closed and re-opened it again, I lost my previous session.

I usually have several tabs open, and if I need to make a search, I'll open a new tab and do the search there. But now, the SB toolbar only displays my search results in the very first tab that was there when FF originally opened, even if I'm in a different tab trying to search. And if I close that original tab, then try to do a search in the toolbar, I won't get any results at all since it can't find that original tab. Any ideas what is going on or is this happening to anyone else?

Advertisement

I'm also a Younique presenter. Click here for naturally-based beauty care!
Harmony96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 08:06 PM   #2
Harmony96
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Swagbucks/Firefox people... is your toolbar acting weird?

Okay, never mind. Looks like it's a FF thing on my end. It won't restore my previous tabs anymore, even if I have it set to automatically do it.
Old 04-01-2013, 01:10 PM   #3
Harmony96
Administrator
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Swagbucks/Firefox people... is your toolbar acting weird?

Yay, I fixed it. Apparently, I still had a copy of FF running way in the background when I messed up closing and re-opening it. I found this out when I tried, as a last resort, to uninstall FF and then reinstall it. It said "you have to close it to uninstall." I looked at my task bar, and it WAS closed, so I restarted my system and now all is good again.