Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-24-2013, 02:04 PM   #581
beebum
Registered Users
seller

I am going to tey running a 5k in august i need to get hoping though!

I was back at 152.2 this morn. Really bloated and craving carbs so wondering if my cycle is trying to come back. Its a bit early though as my son is only 4 mo. Oh well....we will see. So tired of being hormonol mess!

Advertisement

beebum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 02:15 PM   #582
corinne76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: 25 lb Challenge April Thread

ok ladies, I finished my run. (I'm also a little crampy and bloaty cause AF decided to come 4 days early. I was unprepared and had to run using a disposable panty liner from my gma. It was gross feeling and I really wanted my Lunette cup) anywhoooo....

The Zombies Run app is pretty cool. it lets you choose your music playlist and it uses it. So it starts off with narration about the empty city and zombies, blah blah blah. they then tell yuou to run and your music starts. along the way it tells you that you picked up supplies, but the narration doesnt come back until a song finishes. so like 2 songs go by and then more story line. I got one zombie chase, which sucked but was kinda fun at the same time.
I was out there for 50 min total. i typically cut it at 40. So it was fun.
on friday i'm going to try it with Runtastic so I can track my milage because my GPS didn't sync with the Zombies app.
Old 04-24-2013, 02:41 PM   #583
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by corinne76
ok ladies, I finished my run. (I'm also a little crampy and bloaty cause AF decided to come 4 days early. I was unprepared and had to run using a disposable panty liner from my gma. It was gross feeling and I really wanted my Lunette cup) anywhoooo....

The Zombies Run app is pretty cool. it lets you choose your music playlist and it uses it. So it starts off with narration about the empty city and zombies, blah blah blah. they then tell yuou to run and your music starts. along the way it tells you that you picked up supplies, but the narration doesnt come back until a song finishes. so like 2 songs go by and then more story line. I got one zombie chase, which sucked but was kinda fun at the same time.
I was out there for 50 min total. i typically cut it at 40. So it was fun.
on friday i'm going to try it with Runtastic so I can track my milage because my GPS didn't sync with the Zombies app.
Omg I need this now!
Old 04-24-2013, 02:56 PM   #584
corinne76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac & Cheeses mom

Omg I need this now!
Get it! I'm not into zombies at all but it was cool to have a story. Like i kept wondering what was going to happen next and i was waiting for the zombies they put you in the story and tell you to pick up supplies and stuff like that
Old 04-24-2013, 03:29 PM   #585
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by corinne76

Get it! I'm not into zombies at all but it was cool to have a story. Like i kept wondering what was going to happen next and i was waiting for the zombies they put you in the story and tell you to pick up supplies and stuff like that
Yep that's worth my money!
Old 04-24-2013, 06:24 PM   #586
knodceo
Registered Users
seller

Had the unmentionable food tonight. Haven't had it in a long time and tried to moderate...it was so yummy! But I am already feeling bloated. Good times! Water water water!
knodceo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 06:25 PM   #587
corinne76
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by knodceo
Had the unmentionable food tonight. Haven't had it in a long time and tried to moderate...it was so yummy! But I am already feeling bloated. Good times! Water water water!
Yum!
Old 04-24-2013, 06:34 PM   #588
Mac & Cheeses mom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by knodceo
We had it last night.
Old 04-24-2013, 08:57 PM   #589
jessicacarol
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Any suggestions on how to get motivated again? I feel like I just gave up on watching my eating....food has been calling my name! I still work out so initially gain but now have been maintaining, it's been weeks and cannot seem to find it in me!
Old 04-24-2013, 09:16 PM   #590
munchkinflame13
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
This morning I was down 0.6 lb which felt good until my sister jiggled my belly fat and asked me if I'm pg so I'm back to feeling like junk about myself. Although I had just drank over 2 water bottles of water so I guess it's not totally crazy that she asked, but still. It's the second time since last Friday I've been asked. Sigh.